Web/application/data securityProduct Subcategories:
- Application Security
- Data leakage prevention (DLP)
- Database security
- Digital Rights Management
- Email Managed Security Services
- Encryption/Data Security
- Security Training, Certification, User Awareness
- Web Content Management/Filtering/Behavior Blocking
- Web Services Security, E-Commerce Security
- Website/Web Server Security
WHAT: Provides classification for data, largely in a Microsoft environment.
PRICE: Starts at $89 per user.
VENDOR: Boldon James
WHAT: Allows users to apply relevant visual and metadata labels (protective markings) to messages.
PRICE: $15.20 per user for the combination of Email, Office and File Classifier at 5,000 users.
WHAT: This is a clean product with a well thought-out goal and a well-executed solution. It is part of the overall CA suite of access control products with which it integrates smoothly, and it offers dynamic classification and recognition.
PRICE: $20,000, plus 20 percent annual maintenance.
VENDOR: Identity Finder
WHAT: Sensitive Data Manager ties discovery to business issues making classification easier and more relevant.
PRICE: Starts at $25,000 for 100 seats.
WHAT: The FortiDB 1000D is a hardware appliance that monitors, audits and identifies vulnerabilities in databases.
PRICE: $19,995 (hardware appliance)
VENDOR: Barracuda Networks
WHAT: The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is a hardware-based device which is used to monitor, assess and remediate web-based application vulnerabilities.
PRICE: $9,999 (hardware appliance)
VENDOR: Hexis Cyber Solutions
WHAT: A well-designed network access control solution that can be deployed in minutes.
VENDOR: Forum Systems
WHAT: A comprehensive application security appliance that allows users to set up robust security over a variety of different protocols and data formats.
PRICE: Starting at $25,000, plus support.
WHAT: A policy-based network access control product that allows for inventory, classification and regulation of endpoints and network devices. It is available in several different configurations allowing flexibility and scalability.
PRICE: $9,752 (software appliance); $13,995 (CT100/A hardware appliance).
WHAT: A software-based identity management product.
PRICE: Starts at $45 per user.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- CTB-Locker ransomware variant being distributed in spam campaign
- 'Sexy Girls' wallpaper app in Google Play store accessed account info
- Obama talks cybersecurity legislation in State of the Union
- Proposed CFAA revisions agitate IT security community
- PCI compliance not synonymous with security, panel says
- Firm finds link between Regin spy tool and QWERTY keylogger
- Insider threats changing security spending, report says
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Size and frequency of DDoS attacks increasing, annual report shows
- Former California pharmacist employee accessed data without business or treatment purpose