Web/application/data security System, Software and Product ReviewsProduct Subcategories:
- Application Security
- Data leakage prevention (DLP)
- Database security
- Digital Rights Management
- Email Managed Security Services
- Encryption/Data Security
- Security Training, Certification, User Awareness
- Web Content Management/Filtering/Behavior Blocking
- Web Services Security, E-Commerce Security
- Website/Web Server Security
PRICE: $3,500 for 100 users.
WHAT: A very simple to deploy endpoint security system with optional mobile device management.
PRICE: Starts at $15/per device per year for 1,000-plus seats, plus mobile devices optionally at $9/ per device per year for 1,000-plus seats
WHAT: A nearly full-function tool, lacking only control over files and folders, and removable media.
PRICE: Starts at $54.18 per seat.
VENDOR: Quick Heal Technologies
WHAT: A very competent endpoint DLP tool with some endpoint protection functionality.
PRICE: Starts at $25.54 per computer for five computers.
WHAT: A full-featured endpoint and DLP product.
PRICE: Starts at $449.95 per year for 10 nodes.
WHAT: An endpoint protection tool that is focused strongly on malware protection.
PRICE: Starts at $80.
WHAT: A very strong solution to endpoint DLP challenges.
PRICE: At 1,000 endpoints, $40 perpetual per endpoint.
WHAT: This is a pure-play endpoint protection tool with a strong focus on malware.
PRICE: Starts at $75 per endpoint.
WHAT: Rather than detecting threats and blocking them, it simply contains them.
VENDOR: Varonis Systems
WHAT: Varonis DatAdvantage and the Data Classification Framework work to identify where any and all of your sensitive and proprietary information lies.
PRICE: DatAdvantage: $17,000; Data Classification Framework: A bit more than $8,000 for 100 users.
SC Magazine Articles
- Yahoo breach; State-sponsored actors suspected, at least 500 million accounts affected
- Education sector bullied by ransomware and can barely defend itself, report
- Cisco warns of exploitation of new flaws linked to Shadow Brokers exploits
- DetoxCrypto ransomware imitates Malwarebytes software
- House Committee urges Obama not to pardon Snowden
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- OpenSSL patches 14 vulns, including high-severity flaw that can be exploited for DoS attacks
- IoT assault, connected devices increasingly used for DDoS attacks
- Cybercriminals already able to hack ATM biometric readers
- Cities planning transparency laws for police surveillance tech
- Malicious apps leveraging top UK brands has increased by 130%