Website Compramises News, Articles and Updates
October 06, 2009
Researchers are not sure how many websites have been compromised but said new Asprox botnet attacks are underway.
August 24, 2009
Another round of IFRAME infections has compromised tens of thousands of legitimate websites.
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas hit with POS breach
- X-ray and MRI machines among devices used as springboards for data breach attacks
- Brexit shakeup: How will the U.K.'s exit from the EU affect the technology sector?
- Hacker purportedly selling over 650,000 stolen medical records on dark web marketplace
- Patchwork cyberespionage campaign branches out to strike businesses
- Proliferation of hacker culture helped keep Anonymous from being branded terrorist org
- SC wins three top national honors from ASBPE
- Fake Tinder sites lure users to give up financial info
- Pornhub subscriber info exposed, but relax, it was a bug bounty exploit