WikLeaks News, Articles and Updates
January 19, 2011
Why recent Wired and New York Times' Stuxnet cyberwarfare reporting doesn't shock Cybercrime Corner readers. A quick summary of relevant cyberwar/Stuxnet articles and preventive measures for review.
SC Magazine Articles
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Three zero-days found in iOS, Apple suggests users update their iPhone
- MedSec goes its own way with medical device flaw
- Two-thirds of IT security pros surveyed expect a breach to hit their company, report
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!