WHAT: Provides two-factor authentication in a consumer environment.
PRICE: Starts at about $2 per user per year and decreases with volume.
WHAT: Pinpoint Account Take Over Detection is part of a suite of Trusteer products that includes malware detection among others.
PRICE: Starts at $10,000 based on number of users registered to the protected web applications.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: Silver Tail does something that really makes it stand apart from the crowd: It differentiates – very accurately – between criminals and legitimate customers by examining such things as velocity (how fast the user moves through a website and how much of the site they access in a short period of time), sequence of pages visited, and the origin of the user.
PRICE: Starts at $150,000.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: This cloud-based service does nothing but protect the user against the risk of fraud when purchasing with a credit card online.
PRICE: Starts at about $1 per card and decreases with volume.
VENDOR: MOTOROLA AIRDEFENSE SOLUTIONS
PRICE: starts at $7,995
VENDOR: AirTight Networks
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Microsoft report explores dangers of running expired security software
- Survey: real-time SIEM solutions help orgs detect attacks within minutes
- Vulnerabilities identified in three Advantech products
- Android malware 'NotCompatible' evolves, spawns resilient botnet
- State Department hack may be tied to White House network breach
- Operators disable firewall features to increase network performance, survey finds
- Waste no time patching Windows Schannel, OLE bugs, experts warn
- Study: 68 percent of healthcare breaches caused by loss or theft of devices, files
- Spin.com redirects to Rig Exploit Kit, infects users with malware, Symantec observes
- Upping the ante: PCI Security Standard
- Study: Third of employees use company devices for social media and online shopping
- 'DoubleDirect' MitM attack affects iOS, Android and OS X users
- Swedish appeals court nixes Assange's plea
- Critical XSS vulnerability addressed in WordPress
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will fail if security has no context