Wireless Security Reviews
WHAT: Provides two-factor authentication in a consumer environment.
PRICE: Starts at about $2 per user per year and decreases with volume.
WHAT: Pinpoint Account Take Over Detection is part of a suite of Trusteer products that includes malware detection among others.
PRICE: Starts at $10,000 based on number of users registered to the protected web applications.
VENDOR: RSA, the security division of EMC
WHAT: Silver Tail does something that really makes it stand apart from the crowd: It differentiates – very accurately – between criminals and legitimate customers by examining such things as velocity (how fast the user moves through a website and how much of the site they access in a short period of time), sequence of pages visited, and the origin of the user.
PRICE: Starts at $150,000.
VENDOR: CA Technologie
WHAT: This cloud-based service does nothing but protect the user against the risk of fraud when purchasing with a credit card online.
PRICE: Starts at about $1 per card and decreases with volume.
VENDOR: MOTOROLA AIRDEFENSE SOLUTIONS
PRICE: starts at $7,995
VENDOR: AirTight Networks
SC Magazine Articles
- Industry pros react to Cisco, Fortinet advisories after possible Snowden NSA leak
- USAA members hit with multiple phishing attacks
- Trust exercise: Symantec's new website security expert is reaching out to hacker community
- WikiLeaks postings of Turkish emails included active links to malware
- U.S. government extends offer to protect states from electoral cyberthreats
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- The media becomes the story as hackers focus efforts on news organizations
- Twitoor first Android malware known to leverage Twitter for command and control
- Juniper confirms leaked "NSA exploits" affect its firewalls, no patch released yet
- Ransomware: The evolution of cybercrime, a roundtable
- NATO to spend €70 million on 'cyber-refresh'