This inaugural issue takes the step of highlighting women for their noteworthy contributions.
Glimpse the Gauge - from state pay gaps (across all industries), to job outlook stats and attitudes within the tech and security fields.
Debates about the dearth of women in IT security and a lack of diversity overall, are edging our space closer to a tipping point.
Many groups have striven to cultivate a more welcoming workplace, says Alison Gianotto.
We asked a number of security professionals what they thought about the conditions for women in the IT security workplace today.
Our inaugural issue featured quite a number of professionals giving their take on the industry's gender gap. Here's a list of the top quotes.
Thanks for checking out our inaugural Women in IT Security issue. Have a comment, letter to the editor, or something else to say? We'd love to hear it! Please send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- Report delves into RAT videos on YouTube
- Tor Project, Library Freedom Project to establish Tor exit nodes in libraries
- PagerDuty requires password change for all customers following breach
- Cisco: Attackers innovating, evading defenses in first half of 2015
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?