This inaugural issue takes the step of highlighting women for their noteworthy contributions.
Glimpse the Gauge - from state pay gaps (across all industries), to job outlook stats and attitudes within the tech and security fields.
Debates about the dearth of women in IT security and a lack of diversity overall, are edging our space closer to a tipping point.
Many groups have striven to cultivate a more welcoming workplace, says Alison Gianotto.
We asked a number of security professionals what they thought about the conditions for women in the IT security workplace today.
Our inaugural issue featured quite a number of professionals giving their take on the industry's gender gap. Here's a list of the top quotes.
Thanks for checking out our inaugural Women in IT Security issue. Have a comment, letter to the editor, or something else to say? We'd love to hear it! Please send all correspondence to email@example.com.
SC Magazine Articles
- FireEye: First multi-vendor ATM malware targeting cardholders
- Customer data possibly compromised in online photo store malware attack
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield announces breach, 10.5M records at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- False Facebook 'dislike button' ensnares users
- Stored XSS vulnerability identified in Jetpack plugin for WordPress
- Experian, T-Mobile breach exposes 15 million customers, but what will happen to the data?
- Only a matter of time before cyber-attack hits broader finance
- Don't spend more, spend better: Interview with FireEye's Richard Turner
- Landmark European data protection judgement