This inaugural issue takes the step of highlighting women for their noteworthy contributions.
Glimpse the Gauge - from state pay gaps (across all industries), to job outlook stats and attitudes within the tech and security fields.
Debates about the dearth of women in IT security and a lack of diversity overall, are edging our space closer to a tipping point.
Many groups have striven to cultivate a more welcoming workplace, says Alison Gianotto.
We asked a number of security professionals what they thought about the conditions for women in the IT security workplace today.
Our inaugural issue featured quite a number of professionals giving their take on the industry's gender gap. Here's a list of the top quotes.
Thanks for checking out our inaugural Women in IT Security issue. Have a comment, letter to the editor, or something else to say? We'd love to hear it! Please send all correspondence to email@example.com.
SC Magazine Articles
- Blasphemy! Godless malware preys on nearly 90 percent of Android devices
- 'Password attacks' continue; Citrix becomes latest victim
- Guccifer 2.0 out - Cozy Bear, Fancy Bear hacked DNC, Fidelis analysis shows
- Acer breach caused by improperly stored data
- Check Point tracks two waves of Cerber ransomware hitting U.S., UK
- CEO sacked after aircraft company grounded by whaling attack
- Microsoft warns of new, self-propagating ransomware in the wild
- Wendy's POS breach 'considerably' bigger than first thought
- No hacking required: Israeli researchers show how to steal data through PC components