This inaugural issue takes the step of highlighting women for their noteworthy contributions.
Glimpse the Gauge - from state pay gaps (across all industries), to job outlook stats and attitudes within the tech and security fields.
Debates about the dearth of women in IT security and a lack of diversity overall, are edging our space closer to a tipping point.
Many groups have striven to cultivate a more welcoming workplace, says Alison Gianotto.
We asked a number of security professionals what they thought about the conditions for women in the IT security workplace today.
Our inaugural issue featured quite a number of professionals giving their take on the industry's gender gap. Here's a list of the top quotes.
Thanks for checking out our inaugural Women in IT Security issue. Have a comment, letter to the editor, or something else to say? We'd love to hear it! Please send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC Magazine Articles
- Was Spotify breached? Account info shows up on Pastebin
- Report: Ransomware feeds off poor endpoint security
- Researcher finds backdoor that accessed Facebook employee passwords
- Over 7M Minecraft mobile credentials exposed after Lifeboat data breach
- DōTERRA breach exposes customer info; including SS, DOB, and addresses
- Federal court bucks trend, rules general liability insurance covers data breach
- The anatomy of a spearphishing scam, or how to steal $100M with a fake email
- FBI investigating attack against computer networks at U.S. law firms
- Pros examine Mossack Fonseca breach: WordPress plugin, Drupal likely suspects
- First Choice Credit Union files class-action suit against Wendy's over breach
- Top NFL prospect Tunsil free falls in draft after apparent hacker posts damaging video, texts
- Researchers spot Android Infostealer disguised as Chrome update
- Researchers spot mobile malware competition on the black market
- Judge ruled go ahead for claims of phone hacking against UK tabloid