When it comes to compromising mobile devices, pornography is once again the number one infection vector.
CompTIA explores bad security practices in its latest "Cyber Secure: A Look at Employee Cybersecurity Habits in the Workplace" study.
Adobe on Tuesday released a security update for Shockwave Player that addresses a critical memory corruption vulnerability.
The cameras were open to being compromised because they were remotely accessible and used default or easily guessed credentials.
Weeks after law enforcement announced that the Dridex botnet had been significantly disrupted, researchers have warned that Dridex activity has resumed.
- Employee data on stolen Schlage Lock Company laptop
- Payment card breach at The Commons Hotel in Minnesota
- Data accessible on internet, Salt Lake County sends out 14K notification letters
- EyeBuyDirect announces website breach, payment cards affected
- North Carolina DHHS notifies individuals of email incident
- Community Catalysts of California notifies clients of flash drive theft
- Laptop theft affects thousands of OU Medicine patients
- Payment card breach at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino in Reno
- Email incident affects 9,400 Schwab Retirement Plan Services participants
- Equipment containing patient data stolen from Illinois orthopedic provider
- Members of NJ health insurer had data accessed, used in fraud scheme
- About 2,800 Kentucky high school students notified of breach
- Padlocks4Less website possibly compromised, payment cards at risk
- CVS employee steals data on 55K Molina Healthcare members
- Employee data on computer stolen from California Outback Steakhouse