A number of criminal cyber operations were taken down this year owing to international cooperation between law enforcement agents. Ashley Carman reports.
Both Donald Trump and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie vowed to retaliate against China if elected president for the country's cyber attacks and intellectual property theft.
A Washington D.C.-based man pleaded guilty on Tuesday to charges that he participated in an identity fraud scheme that netted more than $315,000 in fraudulent federal income tax returns.
Check Point Software Technologies published a report on Monday that identifies a man it believes to be the mastermind behind Rocket Kitten's phishing emails and attacks.
- Medical Information Engineering's network breached; undisclosed number of patients compromised
- Payment solution provider Charge Anywhere has card info compromised
- Transcript website flaw exposed personal data on 98k users
- George Mason University travel system targeted for malware attack
- Central Utah Clinic notifies over 30K patients of potential HIPAA breach
- More than 10K electronic medical records compromised at Houston health system
- Los Angeles-based health system breached; more than 500 patients affected
- Penn State College of Medicine breach risks alumni Social Security numbers
- Calif. recycling program emails employees' SSNs
- University of Maryland breach impacts more than 300,000
- Server storing 6,000 emergency medical response calls breached
- Court employee compromises personal info of Washington state residents