Winner: Websense for Websense Data Security Suite
Covering both the network and endpoint, Websense Data Security Suite combines accurate understanding of the data with contextual awareness around how it's being used and by whom. This intelligence enables organizations to build policies to manage who can send what data, where and how – policies that map to their business processes. For example, a user may be allowed to visit a website, but is blocked from posting data, based on who the user is, what data they're attempting to post, what website they're trying to post to, and how. Websense Data Security Suite includes digital fingerprinting technology, proven to be the most accurate at detecting confidential data. On the other hand, many competitive solutions rely on regular expressions, which offer only a description of the data.
Customers benefit from the granular visibility into their information and the reporting of business processes provided by the Websense Data Security Suite. With the solution, organizations can prevent data loss and secure a competitive advantage by protecting against the consequences of a data leak, including damage to brand and the loss of corporate secrets.
- BigFix for BigFix Enterprise Suite 7.0
- McAfee for McAfee Total Protection for Data
- RSA, the security division of EMC, for RSA Data Loss Prevention Suite
- Symantec Corporation for Symantec Data Loss Prevention
- Vericept Corporation for Vericept Data Loss Prevention Solution
- Websense for Websense Data Security Suite