Winner: NetIQ for NetIQ Secure Configuration Manager
SCM is designed to help enterprise customers comply with multiple regulations, standards and risk objectives. Surpassing traditional or niche solutions, SCM quantifies the risks associated with security configuration and policy violations, enabling remediation prioritization. Additionally, it offers capabilities in the following areas, often above and beyond those of its competitors: baseline reporting and change reporting for critical systems; user entitlement reporting to ensure that users have access to only necessary resources; secure exception management for improved and better-managed business alignment; integrated and automated compliance and event process automation with NetIQ Aegis; threat and asset scoring that ensures highest priority items are tracked first; and security content automation protocol (SCAP) validation for Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC) compliance reporting.
- Archer Technologies for Archer Policy Management
- BigFix for BigFix Enterprise Suite 7.0
- NetIQ for NetIQ Secure Configuration Manager
- Shavlik Technologies for Shavlik NetChk Compliance
- Symantec Corporation for Symantec Control Compliance Suite