Overall Category Winner and Winner for Best Integrated Security Software: Proventia Desktop from Internet Security Systems
Proventia Desktop protects desktops and mobile devices against known and unknown threats -- utilizing multi-layered technologies working together in a single agent to keep companies ahead of the next threat.
Proventia Desktop offers preemptive protection that works to block attacks before they cause outages or the compromise of critical information.
It is easy to integrate with existing corporate infrastructures, and includes interoperability with Active Directory, most email and web clients, and popular anti-virus and Virtual Private Network (VPN) software.
• Aladdin Knowledge Systems for Aladdin eSafe
• Internet Security Systems for Internet Security Systems' Proventia Desktop
• Lucent Technologies, Inc. and ENDFORCE, Inc. for Lucent's VitalQIP DNS/DHCP & ENDFORCE Enterprise
Winner for Best Integrated Security Appliance: Fortinet's FortiGate Systems
Fortinet's FortiGate systems are ASIC-accelerated security appliances that integrate homegrown unified threat management features, including a new hardware architecture for processing content in the network without unacceptable delays.
The FortiGate systems protect all size networks against costly interruptions from blended threats, viruses, spyware, worms, intrusions, inappropriate web content and more in real-time, without slowing down network performance.
• Fortinet for FortiGate System
• Internet Security Systems for Internet Security Systems' Proventia Integrated Security Appliance
• nCircle for nCircle nTellect for Cisco IDS/IPS
• Network Box for Network Box
• Secure Crossing for Secure Crossing - Zenwall Unified Threat Appliance
Winner for Best Managed Security Service: LURHQ Threat & Vulnerability Management Service
LURHQ is the leading provider of managed security services for security professionals. LURHQ's integrated suite of managed security services delivers an effective, enterprise-wide Threat and Vulnerability Management solution.
LURHQ's suite of managed security services provides improved compliance with industry regulations, an enhanced security posture and increased security operations efficiency.
• e-DMZ Security for Co-Managed Security Services
• Internet Security Systems for Internet Security Systems' Managed Security Services
• LURHQ for LURHQ Threat and Vulnerability Management Services
• Omnipod, Inc., a Message Labs Company,
• Secure Crossing for Secure Crossing - Shinto MSSP
• SecureWorks for SecureWorks Managed Security Service
Winner for Best Email Managed Service: MX Logic Email Defense Service
Delivering powerful email threat protection at the network perimeter, The MX Logic Email Defense Service provides protection from spam, worms, viruses, phishing attacks, unwanted content, email attacks and other threats.
The MX Logic Email Defense Service provides around-the-clock email defense that reduces the costs associated with spam and email threats, relieves the drain on IT resources, and increases employee productivity.
• MessageLabs for MessageLabs Managed Services
• MX Logic, Inc. for MX Logic Email Defense Service