Just prior to the one-year anniversary of the Mirai Internet of Things botnet's infamous DDoS attack on Dyn, researchers disclosed the existence of an even more evolved Internet of Things botnet that has already secretly infected a million organizations.
China's National Vulnerability Database (CCNVD) is much faster than its U.S. counterpart when it comes to reporting the latest confirmed product vulnerabilities, according to newly published research from Recorded Future.
Cisco on Wednesday issued a security update to repair a critical unauthorized access vulnerability in its Cloud Services Platform (CSP) 2100.
GameCo specializes in the manufacturing of skill-based video game gambling machines (VGMs), which combine the luck elements of traditional slots with the excitement and interactivity of video games.
- Zomato breach leaves bad taste in mouth of 17 million users
- Hacker accesses Michigan State University database in reported extortion attempt
- Stolen laptop exposes PII of over 200K Premier Healthcare patients
- Magnolia Health Corporation suffers breach after falling for spoofed CEO email
- Employees mishandle data, violate HIPAA in Washington State Medicaid breach