The Armada Collective hacking group has issued a $315,000 ransom demand to seven South Korean banks, after threatening to launch distributed denial of service attacks against each of their organizations.
Government websites in Ohio, Maryland and New York have been defaced with a pro-ISIS message from a hacktivist group called Team System Dz, according to various news reports.
- Zomato breach leaves bad taste in mouth of 17 million users
- Hacker accesses Michigan State University database in reported extortion attempt
- Stolen laptop exposes PII of over 200K Premier Healthcare patients
- Magnolia Health Corporation suffers breach after falling for spoofed CEO email
- Employees mishandle data, violate HIPAA in Washington State Medicaid breach