The IT landscape has evolved over the past two decades. Where it is headed is anyone's guess, reports Chuck Miller.
A federal indictment was unsealed Monday in Boston charging a hacker with selling hardware and software designed to steal internet bandwidth.
A new ransomware variant encrypts files on a computer, but uses a novel twist on monetizing the extortion threat.
Botnets accounted for nearly 43 percent of all click fraud in the third quarter of this year, according to a new report.
Metasploit, the organization behind the Metasploit Project, a popular open-source tool for exploit research, has been acquired by vulnerability management provider Rapid7.
- Deconstructing the latest security threat
- Recession busting: Using logs to beef up IT security
- The groove theory, part 2: The essence of the GRC groove
- Secure your company in a down economy
- 2009: The year for virtual security
- Best practices for preventing insider threats in a down economy
- Why investigation management is ready for prime time
- Should the federal government go open source?
- The security-business disconnect
- The Groove Theory Part 1: Defining GRC? Fogetaboutit!
- Protect your business reputation
- Thoughts on Cloud Computing and SaaS
- Securing disruptive technology with proven best practices
- Gone is the era of yes/no questions
- Navigating New Data Security Mandates