Continuous Monitoring: You Can't Take your Eye Off the Ball - Ever!
Date: Jan. 12
Time: 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
CLICK HERE to register for FREE
Attackers don't sleep. Actually, their automated tools for reconnaissance never take a break and due to the power of the Internet, an attack on your organization can originate from literally anywhere. Compound that with the ongoing failures of most preventative security measures (AV, IPS, etc.) and the increasing sophistication of targeted attackers, and you leave organizations with no choice but to focus more on detection than prevention. Join Securosis analyst Mike Rothman and Tenable Network Security's product manager Jack Daniel on this webcast and learn how an approach to continuous monitoring can help any organization "React faster and better" to emerging threats, and the importance of monitoring everything you can.
You'll also learn:
- How monitoring will accelerate your compliance preparation
- The best approach to phase additional data sources into your monitoring environment
- The role of correlation as you increase data sources
- Dealing with targeted attackers
- How monitoring is the foundation for risk reporting and executive security dashboards.
Jack Daniel, product marketing manager, Tenable
Mike Rothman, analyst, Securosis