The true potential of the cloud is often hindered by security controls that weren’t purpose-built for dynamic, microservice architectures or the shared security and compliance responsibility common to cloud providers. Zero Trust security helps organizations harden their defenses and empower their enterprise with accelerated transformation initiatives. True success in the cloud hinges on secure, agile and unified access for all users to multi-cloud workloads with fine grain microsegmentation policies. This learning session, featuring industry experts from analyst firm ESG and Appgate, the secure access company, will illuminate how to apply Zero Trust principles to modern architectures and showcase the raw potential of secure cloud access.
Key topics include:
- Prioritizing user and workload identity and contextual risk
- Unifying policies across multi-cloud, hybrid cloud and on-premises workloads
- Automating security to keep pace with dynamic workload changes
- Using integrations to weave security into cloud, security and business ecosystems
- Empowering developers and users with frictionless just-in-time Zero Trust access
Senior Analyst John Grady covers network security at ESG. John leverages over 15 years of IT vendor and analyst experience to help clients identify and quantify key market trends to facilitate data-driven business decisions. John has written for Dark Reading and has been quoted in Network World, CSO, eWeek, and TechTarget, among other publications.
Director of Product Management
Colby Dyess has 20+ years of experience in leading development, delivery and marketing of enterprise software solutions. As Director of Product Management at Appgate, he works with clients around the globe to accelerate their move to Zero Trust networks.
*All times listed in Eastern Time (ET)