Date: Monday, June 22, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET/ 11:00 a.m. PT
Security was recently at the center of the Beebone botnet takedown. Join Raj Samani, Intel Security CTO in this webcast and learn what it takes to bring down a botnet. Raj will share details on what was discovered, the latest on the number of infected hosts as well as what you can do to protect your organization.
Key takeaways include:
- How polymorphic worms and polymorphic botnets operate.
- How sinkholes can help the security industry learn about botnets.
- Details about the global law enforcement takedown of Beebone.
- The size and complexity of Beebone.
- What you can do to protect against botnets.
Raj Samani, McAfee Labs CTO, EMEA Intel Security