Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Time: 2:30 p.m. ET/ 11:30 a.m. PT
Most organizations realize it's no longer a matter of 'If" their organization will be breached but 'When'. The question to ask yourself is ‘How can we gain better visibility, sooner to the signs that our organization is under attack, and respond more quickly in a cyber-threat landscape that is void of rules of engagement?' In this webinar John Kindervag, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester, and Chris Petersen, CTO/Co-founder of LogRhythm, will examine critical dynamics in the cyber threat landscape and how integrating security intelligence with a new and more efficient organizational approach to responding to cyber-attacks, can enable organizations to detect, block and respond to these threats faster and with greater precision than ever before.
Attend this webinar if any of the following apply to your organization:
· Ill-prepared to detect an advanced attack or breach when it happens.
· Hampered by outdated organizational processes that restrict rapid response to cyber threats
· Frustrated by the deficiencies of a first gen SIEM
· Inundated by a deluge of uninteresting security “events” and false positives
· Overly reliant on manual responses to security events
· Looking for a better way improve your security intelligence