Two congressmen have introduced a bill that would create a bug bounty program to challenge ethical hackers to find cyber weaknesses in the State Department.
Microsoft has just patched a vulnerability in the primary tool the company uses to help provide remote assistance to its users, but until all devices are updated there is still some danger.
Davidson County's computer network is once again fully operational one month after getting hit with a ransomware attack that affected the majority of the municipalities servers and computers.
- 6,000 Atlanta Public School employees possibly compromised
- 19,000 Medical Oncology Hematology Consultants, PA records exposed in ransomware attack
- Silver Cross Hospital vendor exposes information on 9,000 patients
- 106,000 Mid-Michigan Physicians clinic patient records exposed
- Almost 5,000 The Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care patient records exposed
- 5,300 University of Iowa Health Care records exposed for two years
- Is the FBI's Cyber Most Wanted List really helping catch bad guys?
- 7,000 affected in Bronx Lebanon Hospital Data Breach
- Iowa veterans warned of possible data breach
- The top 5 dumbest cyberthreats that work anyway and their solutions
- W-2 phishing scam scourge continues hitting Powhatan County (Va.) schools
- Cincinnati Eye Institute staffers tax data possibly exposed
- 1,000 Redmond (Ore.) school district workers affected by W-2 breach
- 17K affected in W-2 data breach at American Senior Communities
- 7,700 Manatee, Fla. school workers compromised in W-2 scam