The phishing attacks against Australian energy customers grew yesterday with Mailguard reporting an enormous number of phishing attempts made centered on fake Origin Energy bills.
Mailguard is reporting that a large number of malicious emails posing as a bill from EnergyAustralia is swarming across that nation.
The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) reported a data breach possibly affecting almost 2,000 people in the Houston area.
- Is the FBI's Cyber Most Wanted List really helping catch bad guys?
- 7,000 affected in Bronx Lebanon Hospital Data Breach
- Iowa veterans warned of possible data breach
- The top 5 dumbest cyberthreats that work anyway and their solutions
- W-2 phishing scam scourge continues hitting Powhatan County (Va.) schools
- Cincinnati Eye Institute staffers tax data possibly exposed
- 1,000 Redmond (Ore.) school district workers affected by W-2 breach
- 17K affected in W-2 data breach at American Senior Communities
- 7,700 Manatee, Fla. school workers compromised in W-2 scam
- Breach compromises data of 9,000 Verity Health System patients
- 1.9 million Michigan government workers PII compromised
- 1,300 Lexington County (S.C.) School District Two employees compromised
- Ohio's Henry County hit with ransomware, 17,000 residents affected
- Baystate Health hit with phishing attack, patient records vulnerable
- Central Ohio Urology Group reports 300K records compromised