United States Cyber Command will become one of 10 Unified Combatant Commands that will focus on cyberspace operations.
The Zero Day Initiative is taking the makers of the Foxit free PDF reader to task for failing to fix two zero-day vulnerabilities that would allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on vulnerable installations of Foxit Reader.
A new ransomware called SyncCrypt is using a unique method of downloading the malicious files that makes it very hard for an antivirus program to detect.
The first half of 2017 has not exactly been a ride in the park for cybersecurity professionals.
A lone Nigerian cybercriminal has been on a crime spree so broad and wide ranging that it puts Bonnie and Clyde's Depression-era interstate crime wave to shame.
- Almost 5,000 The Daniel Drake Center for Post-Acute Care patient records exposed
- 5,300 University of Iowa Health Care records exposed for two years
- Is the FBI's Cyber Most Wanted List really helping catch bad guys?
- 7,000 affected in Bronx Lebanon Hospital Data Breach
- Iowa veterans warned of possible data breach
- The top 5 dumbest cyberthreats that work anyway and their solutions
- W-2 phishing scam scourge continues hitting Powhatan County (Va.) schools
- Cincinnati Eye Institute staffers tax data possibly exposed
- 1,000 Redmond (Ore.) school district workers affected by W-2 breach
- 17K affected in W-2 data breach at American Senior Communities
- 7,700 Manatee, Fla. school workers compromised in W-2 scam
- Breach compromises data of 9,000 Verity Health System patients
- 1.9 million Michigan government workers PII compromised
- 1,300 Lexington County (S.C.) School District Two employees compromised
- Ohio's Henry County hit with ransomware, 17,000 residents affected