About a dozen Saudi Arabian agencies were singled out for spearphishing attacks aimed at placing cyberespionage malware on government computers using an infected Word document.
The Senate voted today to overturn privacy rules that barred internet service providers from selling their customers' information without their explicit permission.
Third-party app stores are using a new method of subterfuge enabling them to be legitimately placed inside Apple's official App Store.
Proofpoint reports a 45 percent increase in business email compromise (BEC) attacks during the closing months of 2016.
- W-2 phishing scam scourge continues hitting Powhatan County (Va.) schools
- Cincinnati Eye Institute staffers tax data possibly exposed
- 1,000 Redmond (Ore.) school district workers affected by W-2 breach
- 17K affected in W-2 data breach at American Senior Communities
- 7,700 Manatee, Fla. school workers compromised in W-2 scam
- Breach compromises data of 9,000 Verity Health System patients
- 1.9 million Michigan government workers PII compromised
- 1,300 Lexington County (S.C.) School District Two employees compromised
- Ohio's Henry County hit with ransomware, 17,000 residents affected
- Central Ohio Urology Group reports 300K records compromised
- ClixSense breached through old server, 6.6M users potentially affected
- 2,800 St. Agnes Medical Center workers compromised in W-2 attack
- Brunswick Corp.'s 13,000 workers' W-2 data compromised
- 1,206 Solano Community College employees victimized in W-2 data breach
- 18,000 possibly affected by Archdiocese of Denver data breach