Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits by attending this virtual event.
The enemy is performing reconnaissance on you, so it’s only fair that you turn the tables and collect insightful details on their go-to TTPs and their telltale IOCs. But to leverage this key information to the fullest, you’ll need to develop and nurture a threat intelligence culture within your organization – and you must be willing to openly share and communicate with the larger threat intel community that exists beyond your walls. This eSummit on December 6-7 will demonstrate how to do just that by covering such topics as:
- Results from CyberRisk Alliance’s exclusive ransomware research
- How to form an ISAC, ISAO or private intel-sharing community of your own
- Assessing a threat report’s relevance and severity from your company’s POV
- Leveraging dark web investigations and open-source intelligence to learn how you’re being targeted
- The pros and cons of managed threat intel as-a-service