Russia has a cyber army. The announcement was made by Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu.
One errant character in a coding string caused a buffer overrun which, in turn, led to a memory leak that dumped personal data in plaintext from a variety of Cloudflare's customers' sites.
A federal judge in Chicago issued an opinion last week that would deny the government's attempt to force Apple device owners from providing a fingerprint to unlock their device.
Researchers out to demonstrate inherent weaknesses in the SHA-1 internet security standard announced they had broken the legacy cryptographic algorithm using a so-called collision attack.
Apple released a security update on Tuesday to patch a flaw in Logic Pro X, the company's software for audio professionals.
- Data exposed of 15K clients of New Hampshire DHHS
- Breach at Peachtree Orthopedics impacted 531K, report
- Japan's Shiheido cosmetics firm hit with breach
- Chicago Public School data improperly shared
- Data breach hits Whitehead Nursing Home in Northern Ireland
- Records exposed of 650K patients at Bon Secours
- Children's National Health System breached, data of 4K patients compromised
- Data on 1K staffers and students at Kentucky State University exposed
- Georgia office leaks data on six million voters
- Florida medical center hit with breach for third time in two years
- Rebel with a cause: Glenn Greenwald is a doctor for America's conscience
- Envelopes mailed to 26k retired government employees in N.C. exposes SSNs
- Data of 4k at risk after breach at Michigan health facility
- Thumb drive with data on 14k hospital patients stolen
- Computer with patient data stolen from NYC hosptial