A man known only as Pornopoker was arrested in Russia under suspicion of distributing ransomware.
A letter went out from the San José Evergreen Community College District (SJECCD) advising recipients of a breach affecting current and former students at the Austin, Texas-based school.
The U.S. Navy is requesting that a vendor in charge of personnel records pay up for credit monitoring services after its computers were breached and SSNs of 130K sailors was compromised.
Owing to insecure communication channels, the Android app AirDroid may put its 50M users at risk of man-in-the-middle attack, data exposure and loss of control to remote attackers, says a new report.
Further details have emerged about a breach that at first seemed insignificant, but now appears damaging.
- Japan's Shiheido cosmetics firm hit with breach
- Chicago Public School data improperly shared
- Data breach hits Whitehead Nursing Home in Northern Ireland
- Records exposed of 650K patients at Bon Secours
- Children's National Health System breached, data of 4K patients compromised
- Data on 1K staffers and students at Kentucky State University exposed
- Georgia office leaks data on six million voters
- Florida medical center hit with breach for third time in two years
- Rebel with a cause: Glenn Greenwald is a doctor for America's conscience
- Envelopes mailed to 26k retired government employees in N.C. exposes SSNs
- Data of 4k at risk after breach at Michigan health facility
- Thumb drive with data on 14k hospital patients stolen
- Computer with patient data stolen from NYC hosptial
- Personal data of 2.4 million Ontario voters at risk
- Server breached at a Vancouver-area school