Cisco has issued a critical advisory on a number of security updates to address vulnerabilities in more than 300 of its switch models, some of which were detailed in Vault7, a recent dump from WikiLeaks.
Looking at the State of Website Security in 2016, researchers at Google have detected a sharp rise in the number of hacked sites.
In a world of ever-increasingly complex technologies, some experts advocate a move to simplify. Greg Masters reports.
A flaw in a mobile app is leading to some unappetizing offerings for McDonald's customers in India.
Legislation aimed at countering cybercrime, including ransomware, is advancing toward the governor's desk in both Indiana and Texas.
- Data on 3.2K patients exposed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Data exposed of 15K clients of New Hampshire DHHS
- Breach at Peachtree Orthopedics impacted 531K, report
- Japan's Shiheido cosmetics firm hit with breach
- Chicago Public School data improperly shared
- Data breach hits Whitehead Nursing Home in Northern Ireland
- Records exposed of 650K patients at Bon Secours
- Children's National Health System breached, data of 4K patients compromised
- Data on 1K staffers and students at Kentucky State University exposed
- Georgia office leaks data on six million voters
- Florida medical center hit with breach for third time in two years
- Rebel with a cause: Glenn Greenwald is a doctor for America's conscience
- Envelopes mailed to 26k retired government employees in N.C. exposes SSNs
- Data of 4k at risk after breach at Michigan health facility
- Thumb drive with data on 14k hospital patients stolen