Following the arrest by Italian police of a brother-sister team on charges of hacking into emails of prominent Italian officials, comes an analysis of the malware the suspects are said to have used in their scheme.
A bill is about to be introduced in the House to block government attempts at requiring tech companies from assisting in the building of a registry of Muslims entering the country.
The National Security Agency was granted expanded powers to exchange information - gathered in its global surveillance - with the federal government's 16 other intelligence agencies.
A patch was issued to fix a bug rated as "high" in risk affecting Red Hat's Ansible framework.
U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), chairman of the U.S. House Committee on Homeland Security, is urging the formation of a cybersecurity agency within the Department of Homeland Security.
- Data exposed of 15K clients of New Hampshire DHHS
- Breach at Peachtree Orthopedics impacted 531K, report
- Japan's Shiheido cosmetics firm hit with breach
- Chicago Public School data improperly shared
- Data breach hits Whitehead Nursing Home in Northern Ireland
- Records exposed of 650K patients at Bon Secours
- Children's National Health System breached, data of 4K patients compromised
- Data on 1K staffers and students at Kentucky State University exposed
- Georgia office leaks data on six million voters
- Florida medical center hit with breach for third time in two years
- Rebel with a cause: Glenn Greenwald is a doctor for America's conscience
- Envelopes mailed to 26k retired government employees in N.C. exposes SSNs
- Data of 4k at risk after breach at Michigan health facility
- Thumb drive with data on 14k hospital patients stolen
- Computer with patient data stolen from NYC hosptial