A bug in applications developed using Portrait Display SDK default to insecure configurations enabling arbitrary code execution.
A new strain of malware was detected on Google Play that mobile threat researchers at Check Point dubbed FalseGuide and said was hidden in more than 40 guide apps for games.
An unsecured database left exposed on an Amazon server revealed PII of up to one million applicants for car loans.
Blowout Cards, a site for the buying, selling and trading of sports and other types of cards, suffered a breach.
- 20K notified of data breach at healthcare network Lifespan
- Data on 3.2K patients exposed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Data exposed of 15K clients of New Hampshire DHHS
- Breach at Peachtree Orthopedics impacted 531K, report
- Japan's Shiheido cosmetics firm hit with breach
- Chicago Public School data improperly shared
- Data breach hits Whitehead Nursing Home in Northern Ireland
- Records exposed of 650K patients at Bon Secours
- Children's National Health System breached, data of 4K patients compromised
- Data on 1K staffers and students at Kentucky State University exposed
- Georgia office leaks data on six million voters
- Florida medical center hit with breach for third time in two years
- Rebel with a cause: Glenn Greenwald is a doctor for America's conscience
- Envelopes mailed to 26k retired government employees in N.C. exposes SSNs
- Data of 4k at risk after breach at Michigan health facility