Women are underrepresented in cybersecurity. But, despite bias and other disadvantages, advances are being made, reports Greg Masters.
These eight women have moved - and continue to move - the security industry forward.
We shine a light on seven extraordinary women for their achievements in IT and information security.
The battle over control of the internet pathways - and who has rights to customer data - rages on.
Four people have been arrested in the U.K. and charged with running a tech support scam posing as Microsoft technical support personnel.
- Data breach at Oklahoma U impacts 30K students
- Breach of U.K.'s Debenhams site impacts 26K
- 20K notified of data breach at healthcare network Lifespan
- Data on 3.2K patients exposed at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Data exposed of 15K clients of New Hampshire DHHS
- Breach at Peachtree Orthopedics impacted 531K, report
- Japan's Shiheido cosmetics firm hit with breach
- Chicago Public School data improperly shared
- Data breach hits Whitehead Nursing Home in Northern Ireland
- Records exposed of 650K patients at Bon Secours
- Children's National Health System breached, data of 4K patients compromised
- Data on 1K staffers and students at Kentucky State University exposed
- Georgia office leaks data on six million voters
- Florida medical center hit with breach for third time in two years
- Rebel with a cause: Glenn Greenwald is a doctor for America's conscience