Date: Thursday, March 27, 2014 ET
Time: 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Let’s face it, it’s no longer a matter of ‘If’ your organization will be breached, but ‘When’ (if it hasn’t already happened and you just don’t know it). The key question is ‘How can you gain better visibility sooner to the signs that you’ve been breached?’ In this webinar, Rick Dakin, CEO/Co-Founder & Chief Security Strategist for Coalfire, a leading PCI-DSS QSA and IT GRC firm, and David Pack, head of the LogRhythm Labs group at LogRhythm, the Security Intelligence Company, will discuss the current cyber threat landscape, the increasing exposure it’s creating for retailers and how security intelligence can be leveraged to detect and respond to the signs of a retail breach sooner to limit the damage or stop the loss of data altogether.
Attend this webinar if you or your organization aligns with one of the following. You are:
· Ill-prepared to detect a breach when it happens.
· Unable to define what ‘normal’ behavior is across the enterprise (e.g., POS, user, host, network activity).
· Inundated by a deluge of uninteresting security “events” and false positives.
· Seeking to raise your organization’s security intelligence
· Getting asked by senior management if you might be ‘Targeted’