Throughout the day, SC Magazine will be announcing the finalists from each of its 32 award categories. Now, let’s turn to our Excellence section.
Best Enterprise Security Solution
This includes tools and services from all product sectors specifically designed to meet the requirements of large enterprises. The winning solution will have been a leading solution during the last two years, having helped to strengthen the IT security industry’s continued evolution.
- Sourcefire for Sourcefire IPS
- Splunk for Splunk
- Verdasys for Digital Guardian
- Websense, Inc. for Websense Web Security Gateway Anywhere
- WhiteHat Security for Whitehat Sentinel
Best Regulatory Compliance Solution
Nominated solutions should help organizations comply with specific regulatory requirements demanded of companies in the health care, financial services and government markets. Solutions should help customers meet mandates noted in such legislation as HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FISMA, or in guidelines noted by the likes of the FFIEC or the PCI Security Standards Council. Nominees must be prepared to offer references of customers who are engaged in, or have already completed, real, fully-fledged deployments, and should be ready to address specific questions posed to them during the judging process.
- Agiliance, Inc. for Agiliance® RiskVision™ with Agiliance Compliance Manager Application
- eEye Digital Security for Retina CS & Regulatory Reporting Packs
- Modulo for Modulo Risk Manager™ NG
- Qualys, Inc. for QualysGuard Policy Compliance
- RSA Security, Inc. for RSA Archer eGRC Suite platform