NETGEAR- How Internet Usage Puts Your Business at Risk
Small and mid-size businesses have come to rely heavily on the Internet as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. It offers speedy access to information and enables 24×7 communications with the outside world. But despite the overwhelming benefits the Internet offers, it also inherently puts companies at risk from an array of security threats. Simply utilizing the Web puts the companies at risk of Internet-based threats that multiplies as online activity increases. Please use the link above to download this white paper.
NETGEAR® ProSecure™ STM brings enterprise-class Web and Email security to the SMB. Built on a patent-pending stream scanning architecture, NETGEAR® ProSecure™ STM provides a comprehensive, best-of-breed security solution, including proactive, “zero-hour” detection and “set it and forget it” administration. Click here for more information about NETGEAR.
How to download NETGEAR’s White Paper:
If you don’t have a username and password to scmagazineus.com,
- Click “register here” on the NETGEAR White Paper download page
- Enter in your contact information
- An email will be sent to your email address with a link to confirm your registration
- Click on the link in your email to sign in your username and new password
- Download NETGEAR’s White Paper