There are decisions my female friends and I make daily that correlate to problems we face as a result of gender bias in our working lives.
As our Online Editor Doug Olenick notes in his feature in this month's special focus on cyberwarfare, Russia is not the only country arming itself with cyberwarriors.
There is concern and care about how companies are or are not acting as good shepherds of personal details.
As we begin another year in the information security industry, I've been mulling how far we've come...as well as how far we still have to go.
The absence of talent is having major impacts on organizations' data-security capabilities and operations.
- The more times change, do they really stay the same?
- The SC Awards Blog opens, and our Social Media Awards are ready for nominations
- 2011 SC Social Media Awards: Finalists named
- Welcome to the SC Awards Blog
- 2010 SC Awards Announces New Blogger Award Categories - Nominate Today!
- Welcome to the 2010 SC Awards blog