Defining privacy is easy. Hit up Dictionary.com to read that it is "the state or condition of being free from being observed or disturbed by other people."
Tim Callahan, SVP and Global Chief Security Officer, Aflac, won the CSO of the Year at last year's SC Awards ceremony. We'll see who takes home that honor for 2018 on Tuesday night at the black-tie gala during the RSA Conference.
As a new Product Reviews marches in, SC aims to best its past success.
There are decisions my female friends and I make daily that correlate to problems we face as a result of gender bias in our working lives.
- The more times change, do they really stay the same?
- The SC Awards Blog opens, and our Social Media Awards are ready for nominations
- 2011 SC Social Media Awards: Finalists named
- Welcome to the SC Awards Blog
- 2010 SC Awards Announces New Blogger Award Categories - Nominate Today!
- Welcome to the 2010 SC Awards blog