Date: Thursday, December 17, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET/ 11:00 a.m.
While malware has been a thorn in the side of IT pros for years, some of the recent variants observed by the AlienVault Labs security research team, like CoreBot, have the ability to modify themselves on the fly, making them nearly impossible to detect with traditional preventative security measures. Join us for a live demo to learn about the most common types of malware, and how you can detect infections quickly with AlienVault USM.
In this demo, we'll cover:
- Common types of malware (viruses, worms, Trojans/RATs, rootkits, and more)
- How new variants propagate while evading preventative security measures
- Signature versus anomaly detection (and why both are important)
- What to do when you detect malware activity on your network
- How USM can help identify malware infections so you can take action quickly
Mark Allen, Sales Engineer, AlienVault
Garrett Gross, Sr. Technical Product Marketing Manager, AlienVaultSponsored by: