Cybersecurity Asset Management
CAASM: What Is It and Why Does It Matter?
- Comprehensive visibility: Since CAASM solutions connect to hundreds of security and management solutions that know about assets, organizations can finally get a single system of record for all infrastructure.
- Ability to query across all data sources: CAASM solutions allow organizations the ability to ask questions that span all data sources.
- Fewer manual audits and compliance reporting: With a comprehensive inventory of all assets, combined with queries to understand how assets either adhere to or deviate from policy expectations, organizations can save queries to automatically meet audit requirements and map to regulations.
- Collaboration using the same source of truth: Integrating data from multiple sources into a single, consolidated view allows IT and security teams to operate from the same set of normalized data.
- Ability to change tools without breaking everything: Having a CAASM solution that allows for adding, removing, and replacing any number of solutions while still supporting each data source allows for the same visibility, query functionality, and response actions, regardless of the solutions customers have in place.
- Why CAASM is a relevant category
- The impact of CAASM on cybersecurity, IT, and infrastructure initiatives (with a spotlight on common use cases supported by CAASM solutions like Axonius)
- How organizations can realize CAASM’s benefits — immediately