Ubiquiti Breach, North Korean APT, PHP Compromised, & QNAP NAS 0-Day – Wrap Up – SWN #112
This week, Dr. Doug talks Joe Biden, Bad Octal, North Korea Zinc Group, PhP Compromised, NMP, the Mafia, and the show Wrap Ups for the week!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly
This week, Dr. Doug talks Joe Biden, Bad Octal, Bad, North Korea Zinc Group, PhP, NMP, the Mafia, and the show Wrap Ups for the week!
- 1. Exclusive: Software vendors would have to disclose breaches to U.S. government users under new order: draft
- 2. Whistleblower: Ubiquiti Breach “Catastrophic” – Krebs on Security
- 3. PHP Compromised: What WordPress Users Need to Know
- 4. Critical netmask networking bug impacts thousands of applications
- 5. President Biden extended Executive Order 13694 regarding cyberattack sanctions
- 6. Legacy QNAP NAS Devices Vulnerable to Zero-Day Attack
- 7. Google: North Korean APT Gearing Up to Target Security Researchers Again
- 8. Police say they found mafia fugitive on YouTube, posting cooking tutorials