Cobalt Strike Leak, DNS Cache Poisoning, & Decrypting Open SSH – PSW #674
In the Security News, not all cyberattacks are created equal, Google patches two more Chrome zero days, What does threat intelligence really mean, Cobalt Strike leaked source code, DNS cache poisoning is back, and Zebras & Dots!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Don't forget to check out our library of on-demand webcasts & technical trainings at securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- 1. Kids’ gaming website Animal Jam breached after miscreants spot private AWS key on pwned Slack channel
- 2. Zebras and Dots – The Hacker Factor Blog
- 3. Uncovered: APT ‘Hackers For Hire’ Target Financial, Entertainment Firms
- 4. We Cracked the Redactions in the Ghislaine Maxwell Deposition
- 5. “Privacy Nutrition Labels” in Apple’s App Store – Schneier on Security
- 6. Google patches two more Chrome zero-days
- 7. Samy Kamkar – NAT Slipstreaming
- 8. DISCLOSURE: Unlimited Chase Ultimate Rewards Points
- 9. PLATYPUS: With Great Power comes Great Leakage