Deepfakes, Supply Chain, Lapsus$, Russian Indictments, & North Korea – Wrap Up – SWN #198
Full episode and show notes
This week in the Security News, Dr. Doug talks: Deepfakes, Supply Chain Attacks, Lapsus$, Russian Indictments, North Korea, as well as all the show Wrap-Ups from this week!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Okta confirms 2.5% customers impacted by hack in January
- 2. Lapsus$ suspects arrested for Microsoft, Nvidia, Okta hacks
- 3. US charges 4 Russian govt employees with critical infrastructure hacks
- 4. FBI: Ransomware hit 649 critical infrastructure orgs in 2021
- 5. North Korea Gov Hackers Caught Sharing Chrome Zero-Day
- 6. RIP: Creators of the GIF and TRS-80
- 7. Deepfakes v pre-bunking: is Russia losing the infowar?