How to Succeed, Lead by Example, & Take Risks & Conquer Fears – BSW #301
Full episode and show notes
In the leadership and communications segment, How to Succeed As a New Chief Information Security Officer, Lead by Example: What Army Special Forces Can Teach You About Leadership, How to Take Risks & Conquer Fears, and more!
Security Weekly listeners save $100 on their RSA Conference 2023 Full Conference Pass! RSA Conference will take place April 24-27 in San Francisco and on demand. To register using our discount code, please visit https://securityweekly.com/rsac2023 and use the code 53UCYBER! We hope to see you there!
Director of Offensive Security & Research at Trimarc Security, Founder & CEO at Dark Element
VP, Product at Living Security
- 1. How to Succeed As a New Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- 2. A top spy explains the cybersecurity mistake that companies keep making—and a simple fix
- 3. Cybersecurity Great Resignation
- 4. Lead by Example: What Army Special Forces Can Teach You About Leadership
- 5. Leaders Need to Get Comfortable Collaborating on Strategy
- 6. Risk-Taking Masterclass: How to Take Risks & Conquer Fears