Log4Shell, SimSwaps, DarkWatchman, Pseudomanuscrypt, & Facebook Bans – SWN #174
Full episode and show notes
In the Security Weekly News, Dr. Doug talks: LogJammin', sim swapping, Dark Watchman, Pseudomanuscrypt, Facebook bans, high school hijinks, all this and the Show Wrap Ups for this week!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Log4j – Apache Log4j Security Vulnerabilities
- 2. New ransomware now being deployed in Log4Shell attacks
- 3. How Do I Find My Servers With the Log4j Vulnerability?
- 4. Krebs on Security – In-depth security news and investigation
- 5. ‘DarkWatchman’ RAT Shows Evolution in Fileless Malware
- 6. ‘PseudoManuscrypt’ Mass Spyware Campaign Targets 35K Systems
- 7. Facebook bans seven ‘cyber mercenary’ companies from its platforms
- 8. U.S. Schools on Alert Over TikTok Meme That Might Not Exist