PingOne Services, Digital Shadows Key Alerts, & Azure Implements Datadog – ESW #201
Anchore Rolls Out Open Source DevOps Tools, Rapid7 Cloud Identity and Access Management Governance Module for DivvyCloud, Digital Shadows launches access key alerts, Microsoft Azure customers can now implement Datadog as a monitoring solution for their cloud workloads, and Ping Identity unveils PingOne Services!
Don't miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Do you have a specific guest or topic that you want us to cover on one of the shows? Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting https://securityweekly.com/guests and completing the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
- 1. Anchore Rolls Out Open Source DevOps Tools – socaltech.com
- 2. Rapid7 Announces Cloud Identity and Access Management Governance Module for DivvyCloud
- 3. New CRITICALSTART and AttackIQ Offering Helps Security Teams Find Potential Gaps and Prevent Hackers From Breaching Them
- 4. ZeroFOX acquires Cyveillance threat intelligence business from LookingGlass
- 5. Microsoft Azure customers can now implement Datadog as a monitoring solution for their cloud workloads – Help Net Security
- 6. Eclypsium raises $13M to scale the company, expand sales, delivery, and R&D – Help Net Security
- 7. APIsec now provides detailed pen-test reports that can be automated and published automatically – Help Net Security
- 8. Venafi Zero Touch PKI: Eliminating the effort, expense and risk of traditional PKI – Help Net Security
- 9. DigitalOcean App Platform: Helping developers easily build, deploy, manage, and scale apps – Help Net Security
- 10. Gfi becomes Inetum
- 11. Tenable Announces Capability to Continuously See and Secure Cloud Compute Instances
- 12. Apricorn Expands Storage Capabilities with Industry’s Largest Encrypted Hardware Drive
- 13. Nimbus Achieves Success with Cloud Backup Powered by Asigra
- 14. Digital Shadows launches access key alerts
- 15. Ping Identity Acquires ShoCard
- 16. Ping Identity unveiled PingOne Services,
- 17. NormShield Secures $7.5 Million in Series A Funding