Tardigrade, Reaper Chinotto, Cannazon DDoS, IKEA, Webcam Hijinks, & Seoul’s Metaverse – SWN #171
Full episode and show notes
This week in the Security Weekly News: Tardigrade, Reaper, HP, Cannazon, Ikea, Cameras, The Virtual DMV Verse, and the Expert Commentary Jason Wood on this edition of the Security Weekly News!
Professor at Roger Williams University
- 1. Shape-Shifting ‘Tardigrade’ Malware Hits Vaccine Makers
- 2. APT37 targets journalists with Chinotto multi-platform malware
- 3. 8-year-old HP printer vulnerability affects 150 printer models
- 4. Dark web market Cannazon shuts down after massive DDoS attack
- 5. IKEA email systems hit by ongoing cyberattack
- 6. You’re not paranoid to cover your webcam. But the cameras you can’t cover are scarier.
- 7. Seoul wants to build a metaverse. A virtual New Year’s Eve ceremony will kick it off.
Senior Researcher at CrowdStrike