In the Leadership and Communications segment, Keep your employees and you'll keep your customers, Why leadership development is superficial and how to fix it, simple techniques to overcome negative emotions when negotiating with others, and more!
- Keep Your Employees And You'll Keep Your Customers
- The Troubling Trajectory Of Technological Singularity
- Why Leadership Development is Superficial and How to Fix It
- Simple Techniques to Overcome Negative Emotions When Negotiating with Others
- To Improve Your Work-Life Balance, Change Your Mindset
Hosts[caption id="attachment_210" align="alignleft" width="120"] Paul Asadorian - CEO, Security Weekly.[/caption]
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 - 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Registration is now open for the first Security Weekly webcast of 2019! You can register for our "Rise Above Complex Workflows: Practical Ways To Accelerate Incident Response" webcast now by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts
[audio src="http://traffic.libsyn.com/sw-all/Leadership_Articles_-_Business_Security_Weekly_117_converted.mp3" ]