Merissa Villalobos is the North America Talent Acquisition Leader for NCC Group, a global security consulting firm and has been recruiting in security for 10 years. She got her start in Virginia, at a Federal Government contractor, filling roles for the intelligence community and various Government Agencies.
Jessica Gulick leads Katzcy Consulting, a growth hacker company that helps tech firms grow through strategy, market research, and digital marketing. With 20+ years in cybersecurity, she is a seasoned cybersecurity manager, marketer, consultant, and expert with a substantial network of technical and executive peers.
If anyone has questions, they can visit our website at https://womenscyberjutsu.org/ or reach out to me directly, I’m always happy to help!
· How to become a member: https://womenscyberjutsu.org/page/Join
· May 14-17 - ISSA-LA Summit XI - https://summit.issala.org/
- May 26-26 - LayerOne - https://www.layerone.org/venue/
- Date TBD Pasadena City College and WSC are hosting a CTF
- Aug 8 – Las Vegas, during hacker summer camp
For Paid Members
- Founder, Lisa Jiggetts is starting a free web hacking study group - "Web Hacking Dojo" (learning plan attached with NCC Group’s recommended reading list)
· Purpose: to learn web hacking in a group environment, sharing how-to’s, tips, etc. Goal is to have the participants’ at a skill level to work as a pentester, web app (maybe mobile) tester, bug bounty hunter.
· Once a week, every Tue 630-830pm PST (in-person/online combo)
· Note: This is peer-to-peer format, led by a facilitator. This is not a class or instructor-led event. It is more like a study group. We are not creating new curriculum, but will be leveraging learning resources already out there. At the end of the cycle, participants can take challenges/play CTF’s which can be used for gauging skill level and possible employment opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
[caption id="attachment_210" align="alignleft" width="120"] Paul Asadorian - CEO, Security Weekly.[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_210" align="alignleft" width="120"] Doug White - Professor, Roger Williams University.[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_210" align="alignleft" width="120"] Larry Pesce - Senior Managing Consultant and Director of Research, InGuardians.[/caption]
[audio src="http://traffic.libsyn.com/sw-all/Merissa__Jessica_WSC_-_Pauls_Security_Weekly_600_converted.mp3" ]