Click here to view this webcast on demand.
Date aired: Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT
Keeping the network secure has become a daunting proposition for most enterprises. With hundreds of firewalls and a long list of network devices, it's hard for network teams to determine where to focus efforts to keep the network secure and available to users.
In this webcast, Bell Canada's Boris Taratine, senior security architect, will share the approach they use to protect their customer base by centralizing management of the entire network, eliminating error-prone manual configurations, and making sure firewalls are secure. As customers become increasingly dependent on the telecom infrastructure to conduct everyday services such as accessing bank accounts, paying bills, or purchasing products, network security has to scale to meet those needs and stay steps ahead of cyber criminals.
Learn how Bell Canada:
- Centralizes management of multi-vendor network and security devices
- Demonstrates compliance with corporate security policies, SOX, PCI, SAS70
- Automates error-prone manual configuration and change management processes
- Gets the "big picture" in security visibility
- Scales its business to meet customer demands
This webcast appeals to:
- Network operations and security professionals
- Managers of IT networks that are part of the critical infrastructure
- Industry verticals: Financial services, energy and utilities, telecommunications, government and defense