PCrisk Founder Tomas Meskauskas posted a step-by-step guide to atonement for victims who have fallen to the Satan ransomware.
Cyberattacks on the NATO alliance's network have skyrocketed by 60 percent over the last year
A recent study found 80 percent of Internet of Things apps aren't tested for vulnerabilities and there is still a lack of urgency to address the risk.
The Carbanak cybergang has been spotted using Google for its malware command-and-control channel.
- Sentara Healthcare notifies 5.4K of breach
- Data of 19K Delaware Blue Cross Blue Shield customers compromised
- 30K affected in Texas Hospital breach
- Texas school district's student data potentially compromised
- Data breach and ransomware hit Hutchinson Community Foundation
- 324K Regpack users' info compromised when decrypted files placed on public-facing server
- University of Alaska breach may have exposed student info
- Sacramento County data exposed for nearly a year
- Banner Health data breach impacts 3.7 million
- NC State breach affects 38,000
- Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department reports customer data compromised
- Acer ecommerce customer information compromised
- Multi-Color employee data compromised
- Data of 40,000 Stamford Podiatry Group patients compromised
- The Southeast Eye Institute patient information compromised