The hijacking of Tesla's Amazon Web Server cloud system by rogue cryptominers is proof that no one is immune to a misconfigured AWS server nor cryptomining attacks.
Apple just released a patch to fix its crash bug that allowed specially crafted messages to disable access iMessages and other messaging apps.
One of the biggest cryptomining operations ever discovered is targeting Jenkins CI servers.
Two Russian Nationals were given U.S. federal prison sentences for their respective roles in a 2013 data breach.
Researchers discovered new details in the "Olympic Destroyer" malware which targeted the Winter Olympics in n Pyeongchang, South Korea.
- Henry Ford Health System data breach compromised data of nearly 20,000 patients
- Maine IT Office leaks foster child data
- Kaiser Permanente members notified of Riverside area breach
- Virgin America data breach hits employees and contractors
- Millions of SSN across 10 states leaked in Kansas Commerce Dept. breach
- 4K W-2 compromised in Scotty's Brewhouse phishing attack
- Sentara Healthcare notifies 5.4K of breach
- Data of 19K Delaware Blue Cross Blue Shield customers compromised
- 30K affected in Texas Hospital breach
- Texas school district's student data potentially compromised
- Data breach and ransomware hit Hutchinson Community Foundation
- 324K Regpack users' info compromised when decrypted files placed on public-facing server
- University of Alaska breach may have exposed student info
- Sacramento County data exposed for nearly a year
- Banner Health data breach impacts 3.7 million