Palo Alto's Unit 42 researchers identified a new botnet malware family described as "Swiss Army Knife Malware" that was designed by a veteran threat actor.
As researchers continue to find security flaws in medical devices and threat actors continue to target the healthcare sector, the FDA is looking to impose new security measures.
Social media data aggregation firm LocalBlox left an AWS bucket misconfigured revealing 48 million records gleaned from Facebook and other sites.
Ikea's freelance labor marketplace task rabbit temporarily shut down its app and website amid the investigation of a "cyber-security incident"
Intel Monday announced three new measures that will be implemented in a future chip design to bake security into the hardware following last year's Spectre/Meldown vulnerability.
- Henry Ford Health System data breach compromised data of nearly 20,000 patients
- Maine IT Office leaks foster child data
- Kaiser Permanente members notified of Riverside area breach
- Virgin America data breach hits employees and contractors
- Millions of SSN across 10 states leaked in Kansas Commerce Dept. breach
- 4K W-2 compromised in Scotty's Brewhouse phishing attack
- Sentara Healthcare notifies 5.4K of breach
- Data of 19K Delaware Blue Cross Blue Shield customers compromised
- 30K affected in Texas Hospital breach
- Texas school district's student data potentially compromised
- Data breach and ransomware hit Hutchinson Community Foundation
- 324K Regpack users' info compromised when decrypted files placed on public-facing server
- University of Alaska breach may have exposed student info
- Sacramento County data exposed for nearly a year
- Banner Health data breach impacts 3.7 million