Google and Facebook both feel victim to a scam that swindled $100 from the two tech firms.
The attack also affected the department's ability to update the Virginia Sex Offender and Crimes Against Children Registry website and forced the department to suspend email services.
An intoxicated gentleman who may or may not have been in fear of unsecured robots decided to take a preemptive strike against a 300lb security robot.
- 4K W-2 compromised in Scotty's Brewhouse phishing attack
- Sentara Healthcare notifies 5.4K of breach
- Data of 19K Delaware Blue Cross Blue Shield customers compromised
- 30K affected in Texas Hospital breach
- Texas school district's student data potentially compromised
- Data breach and ransomware hit Hutchinson Community Foundation
- 324K Regpack users' info compromised when decrypted files placed on public-facing server
- University of Alaska breach may have exposed student info
- Sacramento County data exposed for nearly a year
- Banner Health data breach impacts 3.7 million
- NC State breach affects 38,000
- Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department reports customer data compromised
- Acer ecommerce customer information compromised
- Multi-Color employee data compromised
- Data of 40,000 Stamford Podiatry Group patients compromised