Oracle announced it will be releasing a patch on July 17 which will address 334 security vulnerabilities, with the most critical of which having a CVSS 3.0 Base Score of 9.8.
Cisco patched a High severity IPv4 Fragmentation vulnerability which could result in a denial of service along with three other medium severity bugs.
Threat actors from the Magecart APT group gained access to the systems of InBenta Technologies, a firm that works with Ticketmaster, and were able to access customer payment information, according to researchers at RiskIQ.
Crypto scammers looking to profit off Thai Cave rescue mission posed as Elon Musk in order to steal Bitcoin from unsuspecting users.
- Henry Ford Health System data breach compromised data of nearly 20,000 patients
- Maine IT Office leaks foster child data
- Kaiser Permanente members notified of Riverside area breach
- Virgin America data breach hits employees and contractors
- Millions of SSN across 10 states leaked in Kansas Commerce Dept. breach
- 4K W-2 compromised in Scotty's Brewhouse phishing attack
- Sentara Healthcare notifies 5.4K of breach
- Data of 19K Delaware Blue Cross Blue Shield customers compromised
- 30K affected in Texas Hospital breach
- Texas school district's student data potentially compromised
- Data breach and ransomware hit Hutchinson Community Foundation
- 324K Regpack users' info compromised when decrypted files placed on public-facing server
- University of Alaska breach may have exposed student info
- Sacramento County data exposed for nearly a year
- Banner Health data breach impacts 3.7 million