Even with increased awareness and the availability of patches, the vulnerabilities are unlikely to disappear soon, researchers said.
Uber has agreed to the Federal Trade Commission that it will undergo 20 years of privacy audits after the agency said the firm "failed consumers."
U.S. military hackers are by throwing the proverbial malware grenade back at the enemy
The threat actors who two weeks ago targeted Mandiant are now claiming to have leaked FireEye documents in a second leak.
The infamous Guccifer is trying to avoid extradition to the U.S. and told reporters he feels the U.S. State Department is behind the Guccifer 2.0 hacks.
- Virgin America data breach hits employees and contractors
- Millions of SSN across 10 states leaked in Kansas Commerce Dept. breach
- 4K W-2 compromised in Scotty's Brewhouse phishing attack
- Sentara Healthcare notifies 5.4K of breach
- Data of 19K Delaware Blue Cross Blue Shield customers compromised
- 30K affected in Texas Hospital breach
- Texas school district's student data potentially compromised
- Data breach and ransomware hit Hutchinson Community Foundation
- 324K Regpack users' info compromised when decrypted files placed on public-facing server
- University of Alaska breach may have exposed student info
- Sacramento County data exposed for nearly a year
- Banner Health data breach impacts 3.7 million
- NC State breach affects 38,000
- Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department reports customer data compromised
- Acer ecommerce customer information compromised