- The new hybrid role design methodology
- Why roles require continuous lifecycle management
- Leveraging metrics in role maintenance to avoid proliferation
- How effective role management reduces compliance & business risk
- How roles streamline compliance, speed up access delivery and simplify change management
Brian Cleary, Vice President, Products and Marketing, Aveksa
Brian Cleary VP Brian Cleary is responsible for all of Aveksa's marketing activities, including product marketing, product management, marketing strategy and market development. Brian brings more than 16 years of success in directing technology marketing initiatives for both emerging technology companies and top-tier enterprise software vendors. Most recently, he served as vice president of marketing for OpenPages, a leading provider of enterprise governance, risk and compliance management solutions. He also served as senior vice president of marketing strategy at Computer Associates (CA), a leading enterprise IT management software vendor. Prior to his position at CA he directed the corporate marketing efforts at Netegrity, a leading enterprise identity and access management software vendor that was acquired by CA in 2004. He was also a member of the senior management team at both Allaire Corporation and Macromedia. Cleary has authored numerous articles for IT and business publications, and has been frequent speaker at industry events on the topics of IT governance, risk and compliance management
Click here for more information about Aveksa.