Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT
CLICK HERE to register for free
Implementing compliance and internal audit reporting for databases is a critical IT requirement. Auditors need proof that databases containing sensitive data were not improperly accessed or altered, and database administrator activity must belogged and monitored. PacketSentry's solution for Database Activity Monitoring not only meets these requirements, but it is superior to alternative solutions:
- Full support for all typical database controls with NO agents: DB admin activity; direct DB access bypassing the application; excessive DB data extraction, and many more
- Unique combination of physical or virtual probes with minimal native logging provides the lowest risk solution for database audit and security
- Support for file activity management, internal firewalling, broad network visibility and high risk user management for the same cost as database activity monitoring alone from our competitors
- "Auditor ready" easy-to-use reporting system: Simple enough for auditors to create their own reports without help from IT staff
- "Pay as you go" virtual licensing model for VMware: Only buy what you need to monitor critical databases and applications, irrespective of the number of VMware hosts they run on
Attend this webinar and discover just how more effectively you can use limited IT resources to audit database activity AND achieve comprehensive internal network controls in a single solution.
Jonathan Gohstand, PacketMotion – IT
PacketMotion is the developer of the industry's first security solution that gives businesses the ability to see user activity inside their networks as it happens, allowing them to identify improper actions in real time and to instantly respond. PacketSentry works with an organization's existing infrastructure and processes to cost-effectively safeguard assets, automate compliance and governance practices, and reduce business risk.