Tomorrow the UK's new Data Protection Bill is to be published as part of a multi-billion pound National Cyber Security Strategy
CynoSure Prime reports that it has cracked the hashes of virtually all 320 million passwords which security researcher Troy Hunt had put on his 'HaveIBeenPwned' website by early August.
- Steve Durbin, global vice president, Information Security Forum
- Chris Valasek, director of security intelligence, IOActive
- Paul Lipman, CEO, Total Defense
- Trey Ford, global security strategist, Rapid7
- Nick Rowe, COO, iSEC Partners
- Nawaf Bitar, senior VP and GM, security business unit, Juniper Networks
- Larry Whiteside, chief security officer, Lynx Technology Partners Inc.
- Kevin Hickey, CEO, BeyondTrust
- Jason Healey, director of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative at the Atlantic Council
- Jack Daniel, technical product manager, Tenable Network Security
- Chris Hadnagy, chief human hacker, Social-Engineer, Inc.
- Avivah Shah, vice president and distinguished analyst, Gartner
- Aviv Raff, CTO, Seculert