A £13.5 million cyber-innovation centre is to be built at London's Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, intended to boost the thriving East London digital cluster and help create 2,000 UK jobs in cyber-security.
SC Media's 12th annual cybersecurity conference, RiskSec NY, will be held Thursday, May 31 at Convene, 237 Park Ave. in New York City.
The leader of the crime gang behind the Carbanak and Cobalt malware attacks targeting more than 100 financial institutions worldwide has been arrested in Alicante, Spain.
Offensive cyber-attacks against Russia are reported to be among options under consideration by the UK if it is dissatisfied with Russia's explanation by midnight today of the use in this country of Russian nerve agent Novichok.
- Steve Durbin, global vice president, Information Security Forum
- Chris Valasek, director of security intelligence, IOActive
- Paul Lipman, CEO, Total Defense
- Trey Ford, global security strategist, Rapid7
- Nick Rowe, COO, iSEC Partners
- Nawaf Bitar, senior VP and GM, security business unit, Juniper Networks
- Larry Whiteside, chief security officer, Lynx Technology Partners Inc.
- Kevin Hickey, CEO, BeyondTrust
- Jason Healey, director of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative at the Atlantic Council
- Jack Daniel, technical product manager, Tenable Network Security
- Chris Hadnagy, chief human hacker, Social-Engineer, Inc.
- Avivah Shah, vice president and distinguished analyst, Gartner
- Aviv Raff, CTO, Seculert