Mobile operator Three acknowledges that its internal systems were breached through stolen credentials, resulting in the theft of hundreds of high-value mobile phone handsets.
Only 32 percent of IT and security professionals say their organisation has a high level of cyber-resilience.
Millions of mobile app gamers are putting themselves at risk of social engineering by allowing apps to access and sometimes control their devices.
The order for the extradition of Lauri Love to the US to face multiple charges of computer hacking has been approved by the home secretary, but it's understood he will fight the order.
Suspected Russian cyber-crime group, APT 29 or Cozy Bear, are suspected in a series of spear-phishing campaigns aimed at compromising US organisations.
- Steve Durbin, global vice president, Information Security Forum
- Chris Valasek, director of security intelligence, IOActive
- Paul Lipman, CEO, Total Defense
- Trey Ford, global security strategist, Rapid7
- Nick Rowe, COO, iSEC Partners
- Nawaf Bitar, senior VP and GM, security business unit, Juniper Networks
- Larry Whiteside, chief security officer, Lynx Technology Partners Inc.
- Kevin Hickey, CEO, BeyondTrust
- Jason Healey, director of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative at the Atlantic Council
- Jack Daniel, technical product manager, Tenable Network Security
- Chris Hadnagy, chief human hacker, Social-Engineer, Inc.
- Avivah Shah, vice president and distinguished analyst, Gartner
- Aviv Raff, CTO, Seculert