Tapping Big Data Security Analytics to Detect Breaches & Advanced Threats and Gain Actionable INTEL
Date: Dec. 5
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
Let's face it, it's no longer a matter of ‘If' your organization will be breached, but ‘When' (if it hasn't already happened and you just don't know it). The key question is ‘How can you gain better visibility, sooner to the signs that you've been breached or that you're the target of an advanced threat?' In this webinar, John Kindervag, Forrester principal analyst for security and risk, will discuss how the combination of Big Data security analytics and network analysis and visibility (NAV) capabilities provide the necessary extra ingredients for SIEM to move from merely a compliance reporting platform to delivering situational awareness and “INTEL” to:
• Detect breaches and threats in near real-time
• Help stop intrusions
• Prevent the exfiltration of data
Chris Petersen, CTO/Co-Founder of LogRhythm, will discuss how LogRhythm's award-winning SIEM 2.0 solution is delivering on Forrester's vision with multi-dimensional Big Data analytics. He will show how behavioral, correlative and statistical analysis, combined with advanced pattern recognition and corroboration techniques, can be applied against the universe of log, flow and machine data to detect even the most sophisticated threats and breaches of today. Attend this webinar if any of the following apply to you:
• Feel ill prepared to detect a breach when it happens.
• Have a SIEM in place but are frustrated by its complexity, limitations or sheer lack of value.
• Getting inundated by a deluge of uninteresting security “events” and false positives
• Looking for a better way to tap Big Data for better security
John Kindervag, principal analyst for security and risk, Forrester
Chris Petersen, CTO/Co-Founder, LogRhythm