Reuters cited a government source as saying there was nothing in the information that supported Trump's claims that former President Barack Obama had directed agencies to spy on him.
While authorities recovered a black bag marked with the Secret Service log and some coins, a scramble was on to find the laptop, which contained sensitive information related to national security.
Although Adobe has not observed exploitation of the vulnerabilities in the wild, the Flash Player update is considered priority one.
- No one wants to be FBI Director James Comey right now...
- White House cybersecurity policy? Anyone? Anyone?
- Stanford University employees victim of tax fraud after breach at third-party vendor
- Karmanos Cancer Center patient info at risk from lost flash drive
- Missing drives contained PHI on 950K Centene customers