A security researcher has discovered flaw that would let hackers bypass two-factor authentication (2fa) and which has gone unpatched by the company.
Democrats have called Nunes's memo nothing more than GOP talking points meant to divert attention away from the merits of Russian investigations being conducted by congressional committees and special counsel Robert Mueller.
The FBI said "misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI collection capabilities" prevented the retention of texts between mid-December 2016 and mid-May 2017.
A malicious script was injected into the company's payment page code to sniff out credit card information.
The agency also has thwarted distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks as large as 600 Gbps and expects those attacks to grow to a terabyte or more.
- No one wants to be FBI Director James Comey right now...
- White House cybersecurity policy? Anyone? Anyone?
- Stanford University employees victim of tax fraud after breach at third-party vendor
- Karmanos Cancer Center patient info at risk from lost flash drive
- Missing drives contained PHI on 950K Centene customers