The federal government and Microsoft have clashed for years after the U.S. asked for access to the emails belonging to one individual linked to a narcotics investigation back in December 2013 and stored on a server in Ireland.
Run by Peter Cavicchia III, a former Secret Service agent, the Chase program collected data on employees, including browser histories, transcripts of phone calls, emails and GPS locations from company smartphones.
Facebook is widely seen to have dodged a GDPR bullet in the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
SC Media sits down with Cybereason Chief Information Security Officer Israel Barak to discuss some of the surprises they found when they set up a honeypot.
- No one wants to be FBI Director James Comey right now...
- White House cybersecurity policy? Anyone? Anyone?
- Stanford University employees victim of tax fraud after breach at third-party vendor
- Karmanos Cancer Center patient info at risk from lost flash drive
- Missing drives contained PHI on 950K Centene customers