While he didn't offer many details of the new plans - those will be released Thursday - Ajit Pai called the regulations on the internet adopted by the FCC two years ago, "heavy handed" and politically motivated.
The committee also asked the White House for additional documents on Flynn's dealings with foreign governments but was rebuffed in a letter from Legislative Director Marc Short.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange may soon find himself facing charges from the Justice Department for releasing classified information, according to a CNN report.
Security firm Cylance Tuesday disputed accusations that it used fake malware that only its Protect product could detect to gain more favorable results over competitors during testing.
In addition to a serious battery depletion problem, the FDA said Abbott hadn't incorporated recommendations into its cybersecurity risk assessment plan.
- No one wants to be FBI Director James Comey right now...
- White House cybersecurity policy? Anyone? Anyone?
- Stanford University employees victim of tax fraud after breach at third-party vendor
- Karmanos Cancer Center patient info at risk from lost flash drive
- Missing drives contained PHI on 950K Centene customers