The information modified in a county database was spotted and fixed.
The teens will sharpen their cyber skills and ethics, learning how to improve password security, avoid phishing lures and improve other network security skills under the tutelage of AFA employee experts at AT&T offices.
New York's Cybersecurity Advisory Board, working in conjunction with the Office of Information Technology Services, will formulate recommendations for security measures the state should implement.
The appeal could have considerable bearing on FTC enforcement going forward as the court determines whether the commission must prove concrete injury to consumers before it takes action.
Mexican federal agencies have purchased around $80 million of Pegasus software from Israeli firm NSO Group since 2011 and have used it in part to target those dedicated to guarding against human rights abuse and corruption.
- No one wants to be FBI Director James Comey right now...
- White House cybersecurity policy? Anyone? Anyone?
- Stanford University employees victim of tax fraud after breach at third-party vendor
- Karmanos Cancer Center patient info at risk from lost flash drive
- Missing drives contained PHI on 950K Centene customers