Click here to register
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET/ 11:00 a.m. PT
A recent report by Forrester Research identified security as being the "top concern" for enterprise technology and business decision-makers for IoT*. While the Internet of Things offers great potential for businesses to create new services and improve operational efficiencies, it offers a greater potential for security breaches.
- Any device connecting to the Internet, such as Wi-Fi enabled printers, audio visual, inventory management and security cameras, now come with the possibility of being compromised – a back door for hackers
- 70% of the most commonly used IoT devices have serious security vulnerabilities**
Join guest speaker Patrick Foxhoven, VP & CTO of Emerging Technologies, Zscaler, Inc., for a compelling webcast that will walk you through the latest security insights for combating IoT risks.
We will also discuss:
- Key trends driving IoT
- Vulnerabilities within your organization that you need to be aware of
- The latest strategies and techniques cyber-criminals are using today
- What your organization can do to address these security risks
Patrick Foxhoven, VP & CTO, Emerging Technologies, Zscaler