Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Time: 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET
When it comes to file sharing, understanding what vendors are really offering when they mention terms such as security, policy, cloud, and encryption is critical to your business. Employees are self-provisioning a variety of free or very low cost tools designed for consumer file sharing in order to get their jobs done. However, most of these tools do not have the safeguards such as strong encryption, active policy and data segregation to protect your corporate data and ensure compliance. Join our team of industry experts, as they discuss secure enterprise file sharing, and discover:
- What should you look for in terms of policy?
- DLP and alternatives to full enterprise DLP
- Looking at file attributes versus full content inspection What questions should you be asking about encryption?
- Encrypt data in motion, at rest or both?
- Who owns the encryption keys? What about the cloud?
- If I choose a cloud deployment, is my data segregated from other users?
- Are there on premise solutions that are as easy to use as cloud-based solutions?
Dave Brunswick, head of technology strategy, Axway
Michael Osterman, principle, Osterman Research
Bryan Turbow, CTO, Broadcloud