Threat Defenses: Before, During and After the Point of Click
Date: May 16, 2013
Time: 11:00 a.m. PT/2:00 p.m. ET
Click here to register
Protection from malware, advanced threats and data theft requires continuous threat defenses before, during and after the point of click. At each stage of the advanced threat life cycle, important defense architectures and processes must be deployed for maximum detection, protection and forensic analysis.
This webinar outlines these advanced threat stages and explains how protection in early stages can quickly block attacks, and how real-time, inline threat analysis protects against threats, data loss and data theft at the point of click. And learn how containment defenses are using sandboxing and traffic analysis to identify, profile and protect after the click. Combined, security administrators and teams are better armed to protect users, data and resources.
Learn how threat defenses have evolved to include:
- Global threat awareness and analysis to protect before the point of click.
- Inline, real-time defenses during the point-of-click for protection against threats and data theft.
- Advanced threat dashboards providing forensic reporting on what data is being targeted, who is targeting it, how it is being attacked, and from where.
- Sandboxing of malware and traffic analysis to identify and protect after the click.
- Equal protection from both web and email attacks for office workers and remote workers.
Tom Clare, senior director, product marketing, Websense