Earn 7+ CPE credits by attending this virtual conference.
For decades, finance has been at the front of digital security, understanding before many other verticals that protection of personal and sensitive information was a critical component of maintaining customer trust. But as those same customers evolve how they choose to manage their finances, and as traditional financial services organizations evolve their own processes to accommodate changing demand and remain compete against crypto alternative, new threats test defenses. From account takeovers to ransomware, to API vulnerabilities that emerge with the rapid transition to the cloud, financial institutions are being forced to examine their own tried and true security measures to stay ahead of adversaries
SC Media will host a two-day event to dissect the emerging cyber threats facing the financial services market, bringing together decision makers from across the segments of the market and thought leaders from industry to decide what’s working, and what might need to evolve with the state of the threat. Topics will include:
- Countering phishing schemes that enable account takeover
- Managing data in a global, multi-cloud environment
- Compliance with stricter breach response guidelines
- Cooperative efforts for fraud detection
- The heightened threat of ransomware
- The threat of mobile malware targeting banking apps
Check out the full agenda, and register now.