Earn 7+ CPE credits by attending this virtual conference
A year and a half into a pandemic, months into a new administration, and still reeling from cyberattacks that hit government agencies, contractors, and critical infrastructure partners, federal security professionals face unprecedented challenges. Tackling those challenges will require a strategic blend of technology, policy, and partnership.
SC Media hosted a free, two-day eConference to dissect the challenges and opportunities facing the federal market, bringing together decision makers from civilian and defense agencies, and thought leaders from both think tanks and industry to ultimately assess tactics for staying ahead of evolving threat. Topics included:
- Compliance with Biden orders to harness intel sharing and zero trust
- Securing the supply chain
- Enabling ‘smart’ cloud adoption
- Partnering to protect critical infrastructure from ransomware, and other cyberattacks
- Technologies driving the next wave of cyber innovation
Check out the full agenda and view this content on-demand now.