CISO cyber talk with Aflac: The importance of threat intelligence for mature security programs
Tuesday, November, 24th, 2020
ReversingLabs CEO, Mario Vuksan, sits down for a timely security discussion with Ben Murphy, a 20-year InfoSec veteran and U.S. CISO of Aflac, the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. Together they discuss the importance of threat intelligence for mature security programs, and the need for dynamic and automated threat management for security effectiveness, especially in light of the COVID-19 crisis. Ben will share his experiences on a range of topics including:
- Why proper threat intelligence needs to go beyond acquiring and consuming information, but also creating information to properly defend the network.
- How a mature security program that focuses on threat response should actively address attacks, while also applying malicious code defense intelligence for blocking verification and attack prediction.
- Where new threat challenges were discovered as the workforce moved from office locales and infrastructure to home networks and VPNs during COVID-19.
- What the top security priorities are across the insurance industry including risk reduction, talent management, cost reduction, secure coding and cloud migration.
- How best practices within Aflac’s highly-integrated security research “dirty lab” has helped to confront many of these challenges
This virtual webinar will take place at 2PM EST on November 24th. Please register here for access to this very important security discussion