Cyber security is now a topic of discussion at the majority of board meetings, according to a recent NYSE/Veracode survey. It is no longer just an IT issue, a policy or compliance issue – it is a corporate risk issue. KPMG states that CEOs are now mainly held responsible for data breaches – a shift from it solely being the responsibility of the CISO. According to Gartner, any lapses will cost executives their job. The stakes are very high and getting it wrong has significant consequences, including:
- Brand damage due to customer loss
- Loss of competitive advantage due to corporate espionage
- Cost of responding to breach
How prepared is your organization to handle a security breach and discuss this in the boardroom?
Join Kevin Peterson, CISSP, Director, Security & Network Transformation, Zscaler, for a compelling webcast that will address cyber-security priorities being discussed at the boardroom level, including:
- Managing security risk in today’s digital world
- Securely leveraging key technologies such as cloud, mobile and analytics
- Addressing security gaps across the ecosystem of customers and suppliers
- Effectively engaging at the boardroom level, reviewing key metrics and aligning strategy with business priorities
Don’t miss this event. Register today!