Privileged access cloud security: Insider tips and best practices
Thursday, August, 20th, 2020
As the adoption of cloud applications and services accelerates, organizations worldwide must understand and manage the challenges posed by privileged access from remote employees, third parties, and contractors. Privileged Access Management (PAM) is an important part of IT security for two main reasons. First, it’s absolutely critical to maintaining a strong security posture. Without some systematic management of privileged users, it’s nearly impossible to ensure that anything else will be secure. Secondly, PAM is hard to do – at least, it’s hard for organizations that lack a dedicated PAM solution.
Are your current privileged access management efforts enough?
Join Thycotic’s Nick Hunter as he explains a practical approach to help you define and implement privileged access cloud security best practices and strategies. He will also give you a brief demonstration of how Thycotic’s new access control solutions can safeguard cloud access by both IT and business users.
With compromised credentials accounting for 77% of cloud breaches, Privileged Access Management (PAM) has assumed a critical role in protecting the most valuable data and services within organizations from theft, loss, and unauthorized access. As organizations utilize the cloud to enable remote work and accelerate digital transformation, there is a need to understand where potential security risks exist and address them head on. Attend this webcast to learn:
- Key privileged access security challenges facing your cloud users
- Best practices for securing cloud privileged access
- Proven approach to implementing secure privileged access for remote workers and third parties
- How privileged access cloud security solutions can add value to your business on multiple levels
Thycotic is the leading provider of cloud-ready privilege management solutions and has helped many organizations worldwide answer the following questions:
- What are the critical differences posed by privileged access to cloud applications?
- How do overprivileged users create one of the greatest risks in the cloud?
- What’s the best way to implement a least privilege approach that will secure cloud privileged access?
- What automated tools can help manage and secure privileged access for cloud applications?
Product Marketing Manager
With over 15 years of experience in a wide range of roles within the cyber security space, Nick Hunter has been responsible for the implementation, design, and education of cyber security marketing, products, and services.