The acquisition is expected to close in the first quarter of the fiscal year 2016.
In the survey, 50 percent of respondents said they are very concerned about the security of customer data in the public cloud.
Eric Saldarriaga was sentenced to three months in prison after he hired hackers to access victims' email accounts.
A vulnerability found in OPM's e-QIP background check system has prompted the agency to shut it down until enhanced security measures are in place.
Data Breach Blog
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'MEDJACK' tactic allows cyber criminals to enter healthcare networks undetected
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Study: Organizations taking months to remediate vulnerabilities
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct