Confidentiality of data, loss of control of data, and data breaches are some of the biggest concerns for financial services firms when it comes to cloud adoption.
The Maine resident filed a $5 million class-action lawsuit against Anthem, alleging the company did not take measures to protect data.
British law enforcement arrested 56 people, including a man accused of hacking the U.S. Department of Defense, this past week in operations targeting alleged cybercrime perpetrators.
Privacy officers and CISOs must work closely together to ensure privacy at financial institutions, an IAPP Privacy Summit panel said.
FEATURED: Email Security
Hillary Clinton used a private email account during her tenure as secretary of state.
Data Breach Blog
Technological innovation is now increasingly consumer led forcing organizations to adopt faster to serve them or it diffuses into the work environment leaving the traditional IT to play catch-up.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- New SSL/TLS vulnerability, FREAK, puts secure communications at risk
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties
- Researchers investigate link between Axiom spy group, Anthem breach
- Natural Grocers investigating unauthorized access to POS systems
- Spammers leverage DMARC to more successfully distribute ransomware