Similar to previous attacks, saboteurs spread the malware by leveraging Steam's chat feature.
After meeting with U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew, Chinese officials put a hold on restrictions that would require tech companies to provide code and comply with audits.
In a recent survey, most, but not all, security professionals said they'd refuse to negotiate with cybercriminals.
In five class action suits, Premera customers accuse the insurance provider of negligence.
FEATURED: Industry Insight
IBM will investing $3 billion over the next four years to establish a new Internet of Things (IoT) business unit along with a cloud-based platform to help build IoT solutions.
Data Breach Blog
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Hanjuan Exploit Kit leveraged in malvertising campaign
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- Amedisys notifies nearly 7,000 individuals of potential breach