Privacy advocacy group, Fight For the Future announced their campaign generated 6.1 million faxes to Senators in protest of CISA
Congress is entertaining a pair of bills aimed at improving cybersecurity at government agencies.
The NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering hosted a cybersecurity conference to help foster interest in the field among young women and teens.
Potao was first being used against targets in Russia, but after a lull in activity, malware activity increased against targets in Ukraine.
Featured: Cyber Attacks
United Airlines reportedly experienced a breach by a Chinese hacker group believed to be behind breaches at OPM and Anthem.
Data Breach Blog
Me and my job
CSOs: We'd like to profile one of your IT team members
This section gives you an opportunity to call out one of your star team members, whose picture and responses would appear in SC Magazine.
Click here for more information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out
- NYU conference encourages women to pursue cybersecurity
- Modular Potao malware used to spy on targets in Ukraine, Russia
- GM says OnStar app flaw fixed, researcher says still exploitable
- TV5Monde in chaos as data breach costs roll into the millions
- Four McLean Hospital backup data tapes go missing, thousands affected