Mobile malware jumped 6.4 percent from Q4 2015 to Q1 2015 with half of the malware being financially motivated, a G DATA study showed.
In both the OS X and iOS updates, Apple addressed CVE-2015-4000 in coreTLS, also known as Logjam.
JPMorgan Chase reassigned the executive in charge of network security a year after he was criticized for his handling of a major data breach.
GoPro Studio sends update requests and receives updates over unencrypted connections leaving users vulnerable to attack.
Data Breach Blog
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- 'MEDJACK' tactic allows cyber criminals to enter healthcare networks undetected
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- Study: Organizations taking months to remediate vulnerabilities
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct