Adobe's new web application vulnerability disclosure program will reward researchers with a boosted reputation score on HackerOne.
Credit card data from the Target and Home Depot breaches has been used by attackers to make purchases at Apple stores via the popular Apple Pay system.
The smartphone was verified to be a legitimate device by major smartphone distributor Xiaomi.
Although the government wrote that its changed its National Security Letter policy, an unsealed court document alludes to a process not yet being in place.
FEATURED: Email Security
Hillary Clinton used a private email account during her tenure as secretary of state.
Data Breach Blog
Technological innovation is now increasingly consumer led forcing organizations to adopt faster to serve them or it diffuses into the work environment leaving the traditional IT to play catch-up.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- New SSL/TLS vulnerability, FREAK, puts secure communications at risk
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties
- Researchers investigate link between Axiom spy group, Anthem breach
- Natural Grocers investigating unauthorized access to POS systems
- Spammers leverage DMARC to more successfully distribute ransomware
- Clinton's use of private email spawns security, transparency debate
- Android 'Gazon' worm proliferates through texts, infects more than 4k phones
- Ramirez: FTC focus on data security, fraud, cross device tracking
- Greenwald says Snowden invoked changes toward privacy
- Playing defense in ranks: Cybersecurity reimagined