Federal investigators have recommended charges be brought against at least one Cardinals employee for the Astros cyber attack.
FireKeepers Casino Hotel announced that tens of thousands of payment cards may have been compromised, as well as personal information such as Social Security numbers.
From June 8 through June 26 more than 100 organizations participated in the fourth annual Cyber Guard exercise.
Users of the video-sharing site Plex have been left vulnerable to an attack after the company revealed that members' passwords had been compromised.
On June 19, an intrusion was discovered on the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and Central Administration information technology networks.
Data Breach Blog
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Samsung devices, including Galaxy S6, vulnerable to remote code execution
- Dridex banking malware spreading through new spam campaign
- More than 440K new Android malware strains found in Q1, study finds
- U.S., China agree to cybersecurity code of conduct
- Suspicious activity on LastPass network, data compromised
- FireKeepers confirms breach, says about 85,000 cards and other info are at risk
- Plex video sharing customers left at risk after hack attack
- Former Georgia-Pacific sysadmin charged with damaging protected computers
- Harvard University announces network intrusion, possible data exposure
- Saboteurs leverage RIPv1 for DDoS reflection attacks