F-Secure Labs released a threat report for the last half of 2014 and found that North America wasn't receiving the brunt of Conficker attacks, as opposed to other parts of the world.
Legislation, mobility and personalization are forces driving healthcare in the U.S., Frank Kim said at RSA Conference 2015.
The counterterrorism, security and aviation communities must contemplate how unintended use of aircraft systems or networks could have a downstream impact.
Microsoft announced plans on Wednesday to on expand its bug bounty program to include Project Spartan, the company's new browser, and Azure, the company's cloud platform.
FEATURED: Cyber Security
An SEC commissioner's chief of staff and shareholder advocacy expert discussed complex disclosure expectations among investors.
SC Awards 2015 Winners
Congratulations to the winners of this year's SC Awards. Winners received acknowledgement and placques at the annual SC Awards gala held in San Francisco on Tuesday. For the winners and finalists of the SC Awards 2015, take a look at our Book of the Night.
Data Breach Blog
You likely have a list of criteria to check through during the hiring process of a vendor, but if you haven't added cybersecurity standards to that list, you should.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Study: Open Source Software use increasing in enterprises but without vulnerability monitoring
- RSA Conference 2015: Prepare for the IoT before it's too late, Sorebo warns
- 'Aaron's Law' returns to Congress
- RSA 2015: Tension continues to grow between govt, cryptographers
- CozyDuke APT group believed to have targeted White House and State Department
- Study: Conficker declared top threat of 2014, but N. America targeted mainly by AnglerEK
- RSA 2015: Straight talk about encryption, bulk surveillance and IoT
- RSA 2015: In the healthcare industry, security must innovate with business
- RSA 2015: Unintended use of aircraft systems next challenge for counterterrorism community
- RSA 2015: Bug hunting and responsible vulnerability disclosure