The $33 million raised in HyTrust's most recent round of funding will target product development, international expansion and marketing and sales efforts.
On Wednesday, the President declared the need to address "malicious cyber-enabled activities" orchestrated by foreign attackers a national emergency.
Check Point Software Technologies issued a report on the group, which has been targeting enterprises since 2012, with its customized "Explosive" malware.
A Blue Lava Consulting survey of more than 300 information security professionals shows that progress in reshaping security model, but highlights challenges ahead.
FEATURED: Industry Insight
IBM will investing $3 billion over the next four years to establish a new Internet of Things (IoT) business unit along with a cloud-based platform to help build IoT solutions.
Data Breach Blog
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Popular adult website XTube compromised, delivers malware
- Orgs predict $53M risk, on average, from crypto key, digital cert attacks
- Report: More than 15,000 vulnerabilities in nearly 4,000 applications reported in 2014
- British Airways says rewards accounts hacked, locked down
- IBM will invest $3 billion in new IoT unit
- Obama orders new sanctions program to deter foreign cyber attackers
- 'Volatile Cedar' APT group spies on enterprises, focusing on Lebanese companies
- Orgs need to share info, crave more board oversight, study says
- Human error cited as leading contributor to breaches, study shows
- Nite Ize website attack impacts credit cards, possibly customer database