Reddit will donate 10 percent of its 2014 gross ad revenue to 10 charities chosen by Reddit users.
A five-month-long campaign against organizations in India shows the group is active and evolving, SophosLab reports.
After analyzing 80,000 health-related websites, a University of Pennsylvania doctoral researcher found that 90 percent shared user data with third-party advertisers and data brokers.
A vulnerable Google Maps plug-in for Joomla allowed attackers to spoof the source of DDoS attacks.
FEATURED: Data Breaches
The Anthem breach has affected millions - here's a tally so far, broken down by state.
Data Breach Blog
Aside from the many benefits native apps provide, enterprises face challenges they need to deal with to make sure they aren't exposed to the new security risks native apps introduce.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Malware on Lime Crime website, payment cards compromised
- Florida law enforcement docs show widespread stingray use, secrecy
- After Superfish-Lenovo incident, Facebook probes larger issue of SSL-sniffing adware
- Gemalto investigates claims that gov't spies hacked SIM card encryption keys
- Disconnect yawns between CISOs, exec leadership, study says
- Report: Majority of health-related websites leak data to third parties
- State breakdowns: Anthem breach by the numbers
- Botnet of Joomla servers furthers DDoS-for-hire scheme
- Study: SMBs lack thorough understanding of state data breach notification laws