A secret NSA map was obtained by a news outlet shows the locations of "Victims of Chinese Cyber Espionage" targets based in the U.S.
With notable dark web marketplaces, including Darkode, being taken down recently, Europol announced the creation of a unique training course to prepare agents for this covert line of work.
Between BYOD and Microsoft's Wi-Fi Sense, soon there won't be such a thing as a private Wi-Fi network anymore.
Hackers could take advantage of a newly discovered flaw in the Bind DNS server software to disrupt the internet; a single packet could leave the internet in a bind, warn experts.
Featured: Data Breach
French broadcaster TV5Monde is still without Internet and other key IT functions three months after a nation-state hacker took control of its TV channels and hijacked social media accounts. Meanwhile, the data breach costs are mounting up.
Data Breach Blog
Me and my job
CSOs: We'd like to profile one of your IT team members
This section gives you an opportunity to call out one of your star team members, whose picture and responses would appear in SC Magazine.
Click here for more information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Security concerns raised at Windows 10 roll-out
- Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?
- Critical Bind vulnerability could snuff out large parts of internet
- Darknet site specialising in child sex abuse material taken down
- NYU conference encourages women to pursue cybersecurity
- Modular Potao malware used to spy on targets in Ukraine, Russia