The Anthem breach has affected millions - here's a tally so far, broken down by state.
The rules, approved Thursday, ban ISPs from charging for internet "fast lanes," or blocking legal internet services.
EPIC filed a complaint with the FTC this week after media outlets pointed out Samsung's vague policy regarding their Smart TV voice recognition feature.
A vulnerable Google Maps plug-in for Joomla allowed attackers to spoof the source of DDoS attacks.
The vulnerability exists in versions 3.9.5 and lower of the Slimstat web analytics plugin for WordPress.
Data Breach Blog
Aside from the many benefits native apps provide, enterprises face challenges they need to deal with to make sure they aren't exposed to the new security risks native apps introduce.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Malware on Lime Crime website, payment cards compromised
- Florida law enforcement docs show widespread stingray use, secrecy
- After Superfish-Lenovo incident, Facebook probes larger issue of SSL-sniffing adware
- Gemalto investigates claims that gov't spies hacked SIM card encryption keys
- Disconnect yawns between CISOs, exec leadership, study says
- Carbanak APT campaign made off with $1B from banks globally
- BMW issues security patch for bug allowing attackers physical access into vehicles
- NIST requests final comments on ICS security guide
- New attack uses ransomware to drop trojans and keyloggers
- Microsoft phishing emails target corporate users, deliver malware that evades sandboxes
- State breakdowns: Anthem breach by the numbers
- Botnet of Joomla servers furthers DDoS-for-hire scheme
- Study: SMBs lack thorough understanding of state data breach notification laws
- Bug in popular WordPress plugin opens up websites to SQL injection attacks