The same hackers that have exploited vulnerabilities of Adobe Flash have used advertising on Yahoo's largest websites to distribute malware to billions.
Bromium researchers observed that malicious advertisements impacted news and entertainment websites more than 50 percent of the time in the first half of 2015.
Salita's Mexican Restaurant in Durant, Okla., experienced a POS breach that may have originated from outside the country.
Blue Coat has broadened its CASB abilities with the acquisition of Perspecsys.
Following its "Cybersecurity Sprint" launch, the government has increased authentication measures and reviewed its systems for vulnerabilities.
Emerging Products: Cloud Security, Part 2
In part two of our cloud security emerging products we see a little shift in product types. This time we see more emphasis on protecting the data. The bulk of these products and services address rather prosaic challenges in innovative ways. Click here.
Data Breach Blog
Me and my job
CSOs: We'd like to profile one of your IT team members
This section gives you an opportunity to call out one of your star team members, whose picture and responses would appear in SC Magazine.
Click here for more information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Oracle PeopleSoft attack could enable big data breaches
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- Cyber attack on U.S. power grid could rack up $1 trillion in losses, study says
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data