Cisco released software updates to address a vulnerability that can lead to system instability or a denial-of-service condition.
An attacker compromised a privileged account on Mozilla's Bugzilla bug tracker tool and used the gleaned information to exploit a critical bug.
Following its own investigation, the Department of Justice issued new policies surround cell-site simulators, and in particular, 'stingrays.'
Former Tesla engineer faces federal charges for computer intrusion for allegedly hacking his manages email to leak employee data.
Data Breach Blog
Emerging Products: Cloud Security, Part 2
In part two of our cloud security emerging products we see a little shift in product types. This time we see more emphasis on protecting the data. The bulk of these products and services address rather prosaic challenges in innovative ways. Click here.
Featured: Cyber Attacks
Anonymous has launched another online battle against members of the Islamic State group.
David F. Katz, partner, Nelson Mullins
Debate: Device manufacturers take a comprehensive approach to securing consumer products.
As mobile and cloud dominate the future of the enterprise, security and accountability are falling through the cracks.
The mobile malware threat is mostly based on hype, not facts.
Me and my job
Click here for more information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Nearly 90 percent of Android devices vulnerable to endless reboot bug
- Women in IT Security: 10 Power Players
- Report: Phishing costs average organization $3.7 million per year
- Scanner identifies thousands of malicious Android apps on Google Play, other markets
- Women in IT Security: Women of influence
- DOJ issues new 'stingray' policies and begins requiring a warrant
- Outdated websites deliver TeslaCrypt via Neutrino Exploit Kit: Heimdal
- Scammers and schemers look to cash in on Ashley Madison breach
- ACLU asks DOJ to withhold funds for LAPD body cams
- A question of balance between security solutions and the people who use it