Two weeks after an international law enforcement effort shut it down and led to charges, indictments and arrests, reports say online crime forum Darkode is back.
The White House detailed its plans for after the 180-day transition period covered under the USA Freedom Act.
A zero-day flaw in Apple's online AppStore and iTunes store reportedly allows attackers to hijack users' purchasing sessions, buy and download any app or movie they want, then charge it to the original user.
Researchers at Dr. Web have discovered a faulty trojan designed as a backdoor for Linux that could also target Windows systems.
Researcher Sijmen Ruwhof uncovered several critical security vulnerabilities in PHP File Manager that leave user data unprotected.
Data Breach Blog
Me and my job
CSOs: We'd like to profile one of your IT team members
This section gives you an opportunity to call out one of your star team members, whose picture and responses would appear in SC Magazine.
Click here for more information.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine Articles
- Zero-day in Fiat Chrysler feature allows remote control of vehicles
- 'GSMem' malware designed to infiltrate air-gapped computers, steal data
- All smartwatches are vulnerable to attack, finds study
- Fake games in Google Play redirect Android users to porn sites
- Hacking Team issues new statement while researcher clears up Android tool confusion
- Researcher finds several vulnerabilities in PHP File Manager
- Survey: Nearly all Americans support and want retaliation for cyberattacks
- 'Black Vine' group breached Anthem, leveraged zero-day bugs in various campaigns
- Data on 5,300 Healthfirst members caught up in fraud scheme
- Apple App Store and iTunes buyers hit by zero-day